Rumor Sonny Eclipse Missing?

Steamboat Brody

Original Poster
So, I have been hearing that Sonny Eclipse is missing. Apparently Sonny was moved for the dining room refurbishment, but it seems he is still missing after it was done. Where is my Sonny Eclipse at? Is he broken? Or are they waiting awhile to move him back in from his vacation?

I need an explanation!
-Steamboat Brody

DisneyGentlemanV2.0

So, I have been hearing that Sonny Eclipse is missing. Apparently Sonny was moved for the dining room refurbishment, but it seems he is still missing after it was done. Where is my Sonny Eclipse at? Is he broken? Or are they waiting awhile to move him back in from his vacation?

I need an explanation!
-Steamboat Brody

He's off to Yew Nork...

N2dru

When he comes back maybe they can add microphone stands for his invisible backup singers the Space Angels too!😄

donaldtoo

When he comes back maybe they can add microphone stands for his invisible backup singers the Space Angels too!😄

They need to add Space Angels animatronics, and plus the whole darn-cool thang...!!!!!!! :joyfull:;)

367413B3-9EA6-4084-964F-6FDFC0E30200.jpeg
52F74121-BDE9-4561-ADB5-472D91496919.jpeg

muddyrivers

I don't know about the rest of you, but if Disney ever cites cost as the reason for not keeping Sonny around, I will personally write checks to keep Sonny performing!

Bocabear

What if they replaced him with Tom Morrow...an advanced animatronic that is both futuristic and fresh (as we have not seen him in years) and a whole new act. I am certainly ready for something new in this spot... and maybe they will upgrade the whole dining room with kinetic lighting and effects to make it less of a cafeteria and more of a futuristic dining venue...

trainplane3

What if they replaced him with Tom Morrow...an advanced animatronic that is both futuristic and fresh (as we have not seen him in years) and a whole new act. I am certainly ready for something new in this spot... and maybe they will upgrade the whole dining room with kinetic lighting and effects to make it less of a cafeteria and more of a futuristic dining venue...
As if the food already didn't make me feel like crap, the lighting with the food will seal the deal.

Bocabear

As if the food already didn't make me feel like crap, the lighting with the food will seal the deal.
If you dislike it that much perhaps you should visit Tall Tale Cafe...lol (oops same food)
I am not talking about strobing disco light show, but lighting effects to support the action onstage... Less like a cafeteria with a Chuck E Cheese style animatronic show that pops up every now and again...

trainplane3

If you dislike it that much perhaps you should visit Tall Tale Cafe...lol (oops same food)
I am not talking about strobing disco light show, but lighting effects to support the action onstage... Less like a cafeteria with a Chuck E Cheese style animatronic show that pops up every now and again...
Hah I'll just take your word for it and not visit it. Just poking a bit of fun!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom