Burgers and Sundaes fixed price dining coming to Restaurantosaurus

ThatMouse

Burger, fries, coke, AND a sundae.
thumb_one-word-diabeetus-quickme-31668360.png

Harambe is my favorite QS at AK. Flametree is good.

DisneyNorthFan

I'm looking forward to seeing a review. Never eat anything like this at home, but on vacation, it could be fun. Plus, this will be a great way for my family of 4 to buy 2 meals and have plenty to share, and with the dining plan, it makes it an even better deal for us.

cjkeating

Has anyone tried to book this online? I tried (always wanted to eat at Restaurantosaurus for slightly ironic reasons and to tick it off this list) but it just says to call Disney when I attempt to book?

DisneyNorthFan

Has anyone tried to book this online? I tried (always wanted to eat at Restaurantosaurus for slightly ironic reasons and to tick it off this list) but it just says to call Disney when I attempt to book?
Booked today, but had the same problem online and had to call. The cast member said they had been trained on the new offering and easily booked it for us.

TrainsOfDisney

Satu'li Canteen looks cheaper and much healthier.

In my opinion, the Canteen is the best counter service option at WDW. Until they mess it up. Seasons used to be as good, but now you have to know what to order, a few of the really good options remain.

Only others I can think of that come close are Morocco Counter Service and Flame Tree.

But this could be fun for families, they really should throw in all you can eat sides and then they’d have a winner.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom