We were going to wait.... BUT DW said yes !!!

JIMINYCR

It was a year ago in May 2018 that we were at WDW. We talked about waiting several years for a return trip. Let the new SW crowds wear down, lets save more money, lets see how our business does, etc. etc..
Every time we are traveling down the highway somewhere, I say... I wish we were driving to WDW. DW answers ... Me too. And the Disney discussion about our last trip and others begin. Well the other day we are driving and I say what I always say, she answers with her Me too. Then we get into a discussion about going back sooner than later .... and she almost causes me to drive off the road when she comes out with.... Lets go next May. So the planning begins. We actually have the money set aside already and are waiting for the trip packages to be released. DS will be arranging his time off to join us once again. We decided to try dealing with a different TA this time. Counting down BEGINS !!!!

monothingie

❤️Bob4Eva❤️
Premium Member
It was a year ago in May 2018 that we were at WDW. We talked about waiting several years for a return trip. Let the new SW crowds wear down, lets save more money, lets see how our business does, etc. etc..
Every time we are traveling down the highway somewhere, I say... I wish we were driving to WDW. DW answers ... Me too. And the Disney discussion about our last trip and others begin. Well the other day we are driving and I say what I always say, she answers with her Me too. Then we get into a discussion about going back sooner than later .... and she almost causes me to drive off the road when she comes out with.... Lets go next May. So the planning begins. We actually have the money set aside already and are waiting for the trip packages to be released. DS will be arranging his time off to join us once again. We decided to try dealing with a different TA this time. Counting down BEGINS !!!!

Shameless plug for @Kingdom Konsultant and @wannabeBelle

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom