What Do You Think The Official Name For Marvel Land Will Be?

Sharon&Susan

Original Poster
In Avengers Endgame, Squirrel Girl is Thanos's daughter.

Anyway what do you think DCA's Marvel Land will be named. I'm betting the name will be "X-Men and the Fantastic Four Jump Out Of a Wormhole In the After Credits Scene In Avengers Endgame" Land.

britain

In Avengers Endgame, Squirrel Girl is Thanos's daughter.

Anyway what do you think DCA's Marvel Land will be named. I'm betting the name will be "X-Men and the Fantastic Four Jump Out Of a Wormhole In the After Credits Scene In Avengers Endgame" Land.

Ah, parody of Captain Obvious’s spoiler threads I see. Tres droll.

Darkbeer1

Super Grinder - hold the Mayo Land sponsored by the City of Anaheim... (Please give us the land we need, aka current Transportation Plaza)

Weather_Lady

Marvel Super Hero Island. Oh, wait...

Seriously, though, my guess is "Marvel Universe..." unless they open it half-finished as they have with some other past and upcoming lands, in which case it should be called, "Thanos's Fantasyland."

Last edited:

socalifornian

Avengers Auxilary HQ

Avengers Assembled

California Locations:
Avengers West Coast HQ
Avengers Compound

Last edited:

Old Mouseketeer

Well, barring a major renegotiation with Universal, it won't have "Marvel" in it. Not sure about Avengers. Don't think they'll resurrect Super Hero HQ, although I did like it.

I think they might have meant it to tie in with this thing about opening annexes around the world. But it's so unmemorable I can't remember it and I'm too lazy to look it up! LOL

Maybe we'll get an announcement at D23.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom