News Buzzy’s been stolen?

Status
Not open for further replies.

networkpro

In the Parks
Yes
Standards are very subjective. The cheapest and easiest solution is an acceptable standard for some.

There are some standards that no matter your mental age if you are chronologically above the age of 18 years post birth you must follow, these are laws not suggestions.

DreamfinderGuy

Exactly. Some kids started a rumor on the twitter-verse and somehow it became "fact". He wasn't stolen. He is still on site. Just not on his perch any longer. There has been no proof otherwise.
No proof of your supporting argument either, just sayin

s8film40

No proof of your supporting argument either, just sayin
I forget who it was and it's many pages back now, but the Orange County database for reported incidents that was linked showed no reported thefts during the supposed timeframe. I would say that's pretty decent proof. Also the story presented is the event outside the ordinary and what requires proof. We generally assume without evidence to the contrary that everything is "okay". For example I could easily say that some random AA or any other object not currently on public display at WDW was stolen, then when someone say's "where's the proof" I could as you're doing say "where's the proof it wasn't?". That's obviously a very childish approach. I seem to remember you've said you're young and want to be taken more seriously, this isn't helping.

iHeartDisneylandCats

Depends on how many times he has been charged. If it is enough to p off a judge then he will but if it is just WDW saying we caught him twice before without the law being involved then he may be treated better. He does have a penchant for drawing trouble to himself though.
He's been arrested at least once already. Possibly twice but I can't remember exactly.

iHeartDisneylandCats

I seriously hope these two “accidentally” fall off the roof or something. Swan and Dolphin security should be upgraded View attachment 346605
I miss the old Adam The Woo exploration days. Not that I condone such behavior, but all he did was peek behind the scenes and get some videos. What these guys are doing is becoming more and more dangerous. It's only a matter of time until someone is injured.

TwilightZone

I miss the old Adam The Woo exploration days. Not that I condone such behavior, but all he did was peek behind the scenes and get some videos. What these guys are doing is becoming more and more dangerous. It's only a matter of time until someone is injured.
The adam the woo exploration days still exist. These two are just the vocal exception. I've even seen an explorer who doesn't enter buildings with signs.

seascape

He's been arrested at least once already. Possibly twice but I can't remember exactly.
The problem is that when anyone watches one of his videos, he makes money off the adds You Tube sells. Boycott his videos and he will stop making them. Disney and every other locations he has put up on You Tube should also sue You Tube to make them remove these videos. They are an attractive nuisance and will cause others to be injured. You Tube is as much to blame as fools who make the videos.

The Pho

The problem is that when anyone watches one of his videos, he makes money off the adds You Tube sells. Boycott his videos and he will stop making them. Disney and every other locations he has put up on You Tube should also sue You Tube to make them remove these videos. They are an attractive nuisance and will cause others to be injured. You Tube is as much to blame as fools who make the videos.
YouTube did change that policy recently about dangerous acts, wonder if these could get pulled for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom