Weird AKL room question....

MagicKatMe

Original Poster
For anyone who has been recently....Does AKL (Jambo House) have actual drinking glasses in the room or are they plastic?

I'm bringing oatmeal with me for breakfast and I'd rather not bring a bowl too. A drinking glass or mug would work if they have them.

Thank you!

epcotisbest

For anyone who has been recently....Does AKL (Jambo House) have actual drinking glasses in the room or are they plastic?

I'm bringing oatmeal with me for breakfast and I'd rather not bring a bowl too. A drinking glass or mug would work if they have them.

Thank you!

Can't answer your question but can tell you AKL Jambo has one of the best hotel gift shops on property. It is to the right of the entrance off the lobby. If the room does not have what you want, there is a huge selection of mugs in the gift shop. You could always buy one and use it for breakfast and it should be easy to wrap tightly to bring home in your luggage. If you don't want to pack it, find someone to give it to on your checkout day.

MagicKatMe

Original Poster
Can't answer your question but can tell you AKL Jambo has one of the best hotel gift shops on property. It is to the right of the entrance off the lobby. If the room does not have what you want, there is a huge selection of mugs in the gift shop. You could always buy one and use it for breakfast and it should be easy to wrap tightly to bring home in your luggage. If you don't want to pack it, find someone to give it to on your checkout day.

Omg, why didn't I think of that???? Excellent idea! Thank you.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom