2 Resort Rooms

pluto77

Hi, I have a question about reserving 2 hotel rooms because I, personally, haven’t planned a trip with more than 4 people (I’ve been on trips with a large family, but someone else did the planning, and it was before fastpass+ and everything). We have 6 adults and 2 kids. We looked at renting DVC points, but nothing was available that we were interested in and was also in our price range. So we are thinking of staying at Pop Century the first half of the week and French Quarter the 2nd half.

I’ve done split stays before, so I know how that works. My question is about reserving 2 different rooms together. Can I reserve everything and keep it under my account (since I will be the one handling all the planning), or do I have to reserve one family’s room under my account and the other room on someone else’s account? Also, can I do the initial booking all online through Disney’s website under my account for both rooms (technically 4 rooms but, like I said, I already know how the split stay works) or would I have to call (and use two different online accounts)?

Thanks for anyone’s help. I hope my questions make sense!

dreamfinder

You should be able to book multiple rooms at once. Even if you book them at the same time, the rooms may not be next to each other or even in the same part of the resort. They will do their best if you request adjacent, but no promises.

However, not knowing your exact dates and trip duration, you may want to re-run the numbers vs point rental. Keep in mind that DVC wouldn't cost extra for parking if you had a car, and has a full kitchen plus in-room laundry. If you do breakfast in room you can easily recoup a small price difference.

Upvote 0

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
As far as the room reservations go, each room will be its own separate reservation with their own deposit, reservation number, etc. It can all be paid for with the same credit card and reserved at the same time, but the reservations are separate in Disney's system.

As to fastpass, dining, etc...it is my understanding that all can be combined under one MDE account.

Upvote 0

larryz

I'm Just A Tourist!
Premium Member
As far as the room reservations go, each room will be its own separate reservation with their own deposit, reservation number, etc. It can all be paid for with the same credit card and reserved at the same time, but the reservations are separate in Disney's system.

As to fastpass, dining, etc...it is my understanding that all can be combined under one MDE account.
Yep. One person in each room will be the "lead" for the room reservation. As stated, one person can take the lead for the whole party for ADRs and FP+ reservations.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom