Park, Attraction, Restaurant, Resort Music

DisneyDoctor

Original Poster
Does anyone have a definitive list, or know where I could fine a list, of the music that can be found in the parks? I've found some loops on YouTube, but I was hoping to find track lists, artists, and maybe even links to download.

Cheers!

dreamfinder

magicmusic.net is one of the OG's in this area, however someone started stealing their research w/o giving them credit, so some listings aren't as current as they once were. Parktunes.com is another site.

TwilightZone

My playlist on youtube has a few songs, for some the info for the songs is in the description of the videos. You could download the videos by searching for youtube to mp3 in google. Sorry I can't help more than that!

Bairstow

Many of the loop videos posted to YouTube include the accompanying track list if you expand the video description or look in the comments.

zeebs758

In the Parks
Yes
D-cot.com (to me) has the more definitive list of Disney Parks music. You can't download the music but but you can pretty much listen to every piece of music made for the Disney Parks dating back to the 70s/80s.

lukacseven

Does anyone have a definitive list, or know where I could fine a list, of the music that can be found in the parks? I've found some loops on YouTube, but I was hoping to find track lists, artists, and maybe even links to download.

Cheers!
On Amazon Prime Music, there's a 2 disk set called "Walt Disney World Official Album." 36 total tracks - most of them from attractions.

Nottamus

My playlist on youtube has a few songs, for some the info for the songs is in the description of the videos. You could download the videos by searching for youtube to mp3 in google. Sorry I can't help more than that!

We just did THIS recently. Youtube to mp3 converters, easy peasy! Download any youtube file for MP3!

I downloaded the app Dparkradio on my phone and I love it! There's two different streams you can listen to, Dparkradio and backgroundarea. Background area is strictly just music played around the park and dparkradio is everything! Ride music, area music, hotel music, and even the nighttime shows! Its amazing!

SeaCastle

The Disney parks music is a fun rabbit hole to disappear into, with many dedicated fans spending countless hours recording music, putting together playlist, and documenting park music history. Some sites below:

MouseBits.com: torrent site for downloading Disney audio and videos
MagicMusic.net: music loop track/playlists and discussion
Passport2Dreams: astounding and entertainingly-written park music history and loops to listen to via YouTube/download
UtilidorsAudioBroadcasting: probably the best Disney Parks internet radio around
Walt Disney World Resort Music Compendium: Playlist/tracklistings and history

michmousefan

I seem to recall earlier this year on a podcast with Bruce Broughton that some of his music (Energy, SSE, etc.) was planning to be released on an album for the parks... does anyone else recall? Any upcoming "official" parks releases on CD?

dreamfinder

I seem to recall earlier this year on a podcast with Bruce Broughton that some of his music (Energy, SSE, etc.) was planning to be released on an album for the parks... does anyone else recall? Any upcoming "official" parks releases on CD?

Thought I had seen on a random forum that it was ready, just waiting final approval by the mouse.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom