Can't See HS or Epcot FPs

neoshinok

Original Poster
Is this only me? Any date I select, I can view MK and AK FP times, but if I select HS or Epcot I get an error message. I've logged out, cleared cache, uninstalled, restarted and nothing happens.

neoshinok

Original Poster
Anyone else having this issue? It's the same on two devices I have the app installed. Is it isolated to my account?

Lirael

Those two parks aren't appearing on my app either, but FP+ appears normally for them when I use the website. Try that!

Last edited:

nickys

Premium Member
What error message are you getting?

Is this for dates during an onsite stay, or any date at all?

You've definitely not got an FP booked for another park on the days you try to look at DHS or Epcot?

correcaminos

As an FYI the last week or so (since the last update) my FP have been disappearing and reappearing on both the webpage and the app. I've heard many others say the same, so you are in good company.

HwdStudio

Also last week the app was showing that all FP distribution for all parks had ended for all of next week. I thought it was fishy but there is Memorial Day and some schools are out so I thought maybe it was true. Luckily I kept trying and ended up getting everything I needed. The app acts so crazy sometimes. I even tried on the website but Stitch kept eating the page so no luck there either. It ended up all sorted out but it was so frustrating.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom