POFQ or CSR?

PDiddyLive

Original Poster
Hey!

So my partner and I are hoping to return to the world since 2016 next September and we are toying between POFQ or CSR?

Can anyone provide some recommendations or guidance on which resort may be better for a two week stay? :cool:

Thanks!

LeighM

That's a really hard question! Do you mean September 2019? Because most of the construction at Coronado Springs will be finished, as well the room renovations at French Quarter. I typically stay at Riverside and visit French Quarter for their beignets and to listen to the band at Scat Cats Club - and Yeehaw Bob at Riverside. But we stayed at Coronado last month and really enjoyed it too. We had a shorter bus ride to the parks and the buses were not as crowded as they were at French Quarter and Riverside. Coronado has more conventions, which can affect the crowds at their food court. But I love the theme of French Quarter, options at their food court, and the boat ride to Disney Springs :) I guess it comes down to what theme you prefer and your budget. Coronado is normally the cheapest of the two and has more discount offers, which is why we switched this year. We put the savings towards the cost of food and gifts. Have you thought about doing a split stay - a week at each resort - to experience both resorts?

PDiddyLive

Original Poster
Thanks for your reply LeighM! :) and for providing some great advice

We hadn't thought about a split stay actually so we may take a look into this as it may be the best of both worlds! It would be for September 2019 so it sounds as though construction should be complete so it makes the choice an even harder one now! #firstworldproblems!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom