Two Attraction Ideas

Progress.City

Original Poster
Occasionally, I come to this section with ideas, whenever I get that creative itch and something inspires me. Well, overnight, two good ones came to me:

Under Mountain - Last year, while riding Alice in Wonderland at DL, I was convinced that it needs to be cloned for WDW. Yesterday, while watching a YouTube ride through video of new effects they added to the ride, I had a better idea - a roller coaster version of the ride. It would be similar to the DL dark ride as far as the actual dark ride and effects go, but it would be on a roller coaster track with added motion effects. The whole idea is that you are falling down a rabbit hole at high speed. Since Fantasyland at WDW still lacks a real E-ticket mountain, this would be a perfect addition to that part of the park. Of course, it also would be much longer and a lot more to it than the DL ride. The name could be anything, but I called it Under Mountan here because you are falling down a rabbit hole, which is like an inside out mountain underground, instead of above ground.

Rome on Fire - A few months ago, I had an idea for a new theme park called Ancient Empires. I had no ideas for actual rides, just theme for its lands. One of the lands was to be themed to the Roman Empire. My idea is for a ride for its Roman Empire land. The idea is a Pirates of the Caribbean-like ride that takes place when the city went a blaze. You can have a scene showing Nero at his palace playing his lyre, while watching his city burn from above. You can have the same type of chaos of people and animals running and chasing like in PotC.

I welcome anyone here to expand on these two ideas and develop them further!

Last edited:

brb1006

I know not that many people might agree with my idea. But I always felt that there needs to be two attractions that might reintroduce new people to Disney films that hardly get any attention in the Disney community.

1. (The Rescuers)
* I always felt that Epcot could have an attraction based on "The Rescuers". Since the sequel has been getting a cult following over the years. Maybe a motion-simulator ride similar to "Soarin" at "The Land" pavilion would be good. Plus you might find Bianca and Bernard wandering around inside and outside the pavilion.

2. (The Aristocats)
I also felt that the France Pavilion needs an indoor show that would star Marie,Toulouse,Berlioz, and Ducchess teaching the audience about french music and art. Toulouse is fond of painting as seen in the film so he can be perfect the art section while Marie,Toulouse, and Ducchess will teach the audience about french music. And outside the attraction will feature a store dedicated to The Aristocats. The France pavilion might get a new building building next to the show, which is the building where the cats lived in The Aristocats. You can go inside the building and you can meet the cats including Edgar.

brb1006

I seriously think the France Pavilion idea would work since there's already a Marie meet and greet at the Magic Kingdom. and she previously used to be find at Epcot years ago.

orlando678-

I probably would like to see Aristocats in DLRP, but i think the france pavilion is possible too as long as it teaches something about the culture. If ratatouille would have a ride in epcot with Remy talking about French chefs and food, it would be fine, but simply copying the ride from Paris, no

brb1006

I probably would like to see Aristocats in DLRP, but i think the france pavilion is possible too as long as it teaches something about the culture. If ratatouille would have a ride in epcot with Remy talking about French chefs and food, it would be fine, but simply copying the ride from Paris, no
Actually all three of them showed up at DLRP on Valentine's Day 2013. They later started showing up as meet and greet characters and Toulouse and Berlioz later showed up at Tokyo Disneyland and Tokyo Disneysea. They can all be spotted at the "Happiness Is Here" parade.

brb1006

I mean a ride haha
For some reason, I'm picturing a ride where you ride a vehicle that resembles a car from the 1900's (Since the film takes place in 1910) and I'm picturing the car being the one Edgar rides in the film. The animatronics for Duchess and her kittens can look like the same one used for the Seven Dwarfs Mine Train where their eyes blink and move. I'm seeing it as a sequel to the film, and you're following the kittens only for them to encounter Edgar again.

orlando678-

Thats probably the best choice, but for epcot it will have to be edutaining so aristocats teaching the guests about french music history and the throwing some everybody wants to be a cat and scales and arpeggios in

brb1006

So far I'm still trying to picture what the stage will look like for the show. I'm picturing it being located at the home where Duchess and her kittens live at. Since the Piano that Berlioz plays is next to the area where Toulouse does his paintings. He can be holding a paint brush for this though. And the lyrics for "Scales And Arpeggios" can be changed and related to French music after Marie and Duchess teaches the history of french music.

Yung Aladdin

My idea is for a ride for its Roman Empire land. The idea is a Pirates of the Caribbean-like ride that takes place when the city went a blaze. You can have a scene showing Nero at his palace playing his lyre, while watching his city burn from above. You can have the same type of chaos of people and animals running and chasing like in PotC.

I welcome anyone here to expand on these two ideas and develop them further!
I think a ride like this but a little less dark and maybe Pompeii would be great in the Italy pavilion. It needs something more than just restaurants.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom