Greetings from Pennsylvania!

Tawney

Original Poster
Hi all!

Just dropping by to say "Hello!". I am a 31 year old Disney lover from PA. It has been about 15 years since my last Disney vacation, but I am excited to be visiting again in December! The most exciting part... I will be introducing my four year old son to the magic!

We will be driving straight through (two other family members are going to divide the chore) and checking in during the first week of December. We will have three park days in addition to one free day. I have never been during the Christmas season, so I am excited to experience that with my boy!

Anyway, have a great day!

Driver

Hi all!

Just dropping by to say "Hello!". I am a 31 year old Disney lover from PA. It has been about 15 years since my last Disney vacation, but I am excited to be visiting again in December! The most exciting part... I will be introducing my four year old son to the magic!

We will be driving straight through (two other family members are going to divide the chore) and checking in during the first week of December. We will have three park days in addition to one free day. I have never been during the Christmas season, so I am excited to experience that with my boy!

Anyway, have a great day!
Truly wishing you a magical experience and please drive safely.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom