Flight of Passage

Oregonkris

Original Poster
I’m worried about going on FoP. I’ll be at WDW in early November and am trying to decide on fastpasses. Here’s my dilemma: I get migraines, especially when my vision is altered. Sometimes 3D will trigger one, sometimes not. The idea of flying around Pandora via 3D sounds risky for me, yet there are reviews that say no problem. Advice?

danlb_2000

Premium Member
I’m worried about going on FoP. I’ll be at WDW in early November and am trying to decide on fastpasses. Here’s my dilemma: I get migraines, especially when my vision is altered. Sometimes 3D will trigger one, sometimes not. The idea of flying around Pandora via 3D sounds risky for me, yet there are reviews that say no problem. Advice?

There is no way that the experience of reviewers can tell you if your specific condition will be triggered by the ride or not.

Oregonkris

Original Poster
I have the same thing also I can't even look at something 3D in both of my eyes it doesn't come out clear, I did not have a problem with flight of Passage.
Thanks, that helps. I realize we’ll all have different experiences but knowing how similar people reacted helps me decide. Thanks!

macefamily

I first tried it last month, and I fully intend on waiting in line for another two hours next week when I'm back down there. I must tell you that I get a sharp headache in the back of my skull when wearing some of these 3D glasses. The FOP glasses gave me that headache almost immediately. Rode the ride with the glasses off for half of the ride. Headache disappeared when I removed the glasses.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom