Star Wars Dessert Party

Does the dessert party give you any special access in the Launch Bay with character meet and greets or anything?
My daughter and I went to the Dessert Party last April and loved it. It is in the Launch Bay and yes you can meet characters. Chewbacca and Kylo Ren were there. There was a great selections of deserts and drinks. They had alcohol drinks too. It was well worth it and we would go again.

Upvote 0

MotherofaPrincessLover

Original Poster
My daughter and I went to the Dessert Party last April and loved it. It is in the Launch Bay and yes you can meet characters. Chewbacca and Kylo Ren were there. There was a great selections of deserts and drinks. They had alcohol drinks too. It was well worth it and we would go again.
Do you just wait in the regular meet and greet lines or do you have special access?

Upvote 0
Do you just wait in the regular meet and greet lines or do you have special access?
Gosh...I think others were in there at first and dessert party was kind of blocked off...you get this badge that goes around your neck that shows you are in the dessert party but I think other people just going into launch bay were in there too. When we went back in June BB 8 greet was there too. The lines go faster than you think so do not stress about that.

Upvote 0

MSCollins77

You need to do the Star Wars tour and then you get priority access to all but BB 8 and you get into the party early. We did the tour in July and it was 130 bucks with tax and about 7 hours and you did all the star wars things in the park had a meal at the backlot express and ended in the launch bay with all the privileges of the party plus early access to it and essentially VIP access to chewy and Kylo and there was no wait when we went for BB 8. To be completely honest I do not feel like I would have felt the party by itself to be worth its cost.

Upvote 0

JohnD

I don't recall there being "special" access to the characters. There is a blocked off area for the party, obviously, to get desserts and drinks. But as you leave that area, you get in the same line as everyone else to see the characters.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom