Imminent Changes to Peter Pans Flight

Purduevian

If it helps any, WDW's Peter Pan's Flight building is about the size of a thimble. No chance that Tokyo's massive new ride will replace it.
1715350045218.png

Scale isn't perfect but its pretty close. We just need to remove Pan, HOP, Philharmagic, Columbia harbor house, and BBB and I think we can squeeze it in

AndyS2992

Personally I think the whole building needs gutting and starting again. Just look at Shanghai's version and then the brand new Peter Pan ride at Tokyo DisneySea. Makes you realise just how dated and ugly the whole thing is. It needs a major revamp and modernisation. And bigger boats for more capacity also like at all the other parks.

Also about time Philharmagic, Small World and Peter Pan got decent facades too.

Bocabear

Personally I think the whole building needs gutting and starting again. Just look at Shanghai's version and then the brand new Peter Pan ride at Tokyo DisneySea. Makes you realise just how dated and ugly the whole thing is. It needs a major revamp and modernisation. And bigger boats for more capacity also like at all the other parks.

Also about time Philharmagic, Small World and Peter Pan got decent facades too.
The 1980s reimagining of Fantasyland at Disneyland is so charming...I was hoping that when we got Fantasyland Forest they would finally get around to doing the facades as well...but sadly no. I would love to see them add a few new attractions to Fantasyland... Alice, Pinocchio, Bring back Mr. Toad...of the new Fantasy Springs rides, the Tangled ride is very sweet...but just missing some tension with the villain....
Maybe taking over the Circus area and adding a few things over there would be the way to go...

Purduevian

The 1980s reimagining of Fantasyland at Disneyland is so charming...I was hoping that when we got Fantasyland Forest they would finally get around to doing the facades as well...but sadly no. I would love to see them add a few new attractions to Fantasyland... Alice, Pinocchio, Bring back Mr. Toad...of the new Fantasy Springs rides, the Tangled ride is very sweet...but just missing some tension with the villain....
Maybe taking over the Circus area and adding a few things over there would be the way to go...
In an ideal world they would rip out Pete's silly side show, Gaston's tavern, and the bathrooms there (would need to find new place for bathrooms). Then build 2 bridge over the road to the utilidors in a way that guests wouldn't know they were on a bridge. I present New New Fantasyland!

I found room there for Pinocchio (DLR), Red Rose Tavern (DLR), Alice (DLR), Pan (DLR), Toad (DLR), and Tangled (TDS). Maybe another C ticket dark ride could take Pan's place. This did involve a slight re-route of the WDWRR and some movement of ponds.
1715368568343.png

discos

All they need to do is give the ride a re-fresh like what Tokyo did with their version of Peter Pan's Flight. AND if they're able to modify the ride vehicles into double-row ships like DLP that would give a much-needed increase in capacity. Modifying the rails & ride mechanics that hold the ships would probably be costly but imo this would be money well spent.

VicariousCorpse

All they need to do is give the ride a re-fresh like what Tokyo did with their version of Peter Pan's Flight. AND if they're able to modify the ride vehicles into double-row ships like DLP that would give a much-needed increase in capacity. Modifying the rails & ride mechanics that hold the ships would probably be costly but imo this would be money well spent.
The longer ride vehicles in Paris have a larger turn radius and need a longer load area. Because of the redesign of the vehicles, they had to redo the entire track layout and adjust the scenes as needed, so short of a complete re-do I don't think they can change the vehicles easily.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom