Trip Report Giving It My All-LIVE!!🤞

Yes, I know I still haven’t finished my TR from January 2023. I’ve been back 4 times since & haven’t TR’ed on those. So, what is possessing me to attempt this?🤷‍♀️ Your guess is as good as mine. As I was leaving the house this morning I started thinking about it & decided to give it a shot. I figured we don’t take many pictures bc we repeat the same things quite often so this will be more of a brief summary of what we‘ll be doing over the next 5 days. And there probably won’t be much commentary from me until the end as I’m very old school & prefer to type on an actual keyboard at the computer, not my phone or iPad!!

Quick rundown bc again I hate typing on this:

E, J & myself
April 1-5
POR

Monday, April 1st

E was a bit concerned about airport crowds & parking so R drove us to the airport since he was off from work today.
IMG_2248.jpeg

I went to charge my iPad this morning & look what I found @Tuvalu & @Tony the Tigger!! Apparently I closed it in my iPad-I never did lose it!!😂
IMG_2249.jpeg

Typical Pittsburgh weather
IMG_2250.jpeg

IMG_2251.jpeg

The precheck line was longer than the regular security line.
IMG_2253.jpeg

Took off only 5 minutes late!!
IMG_2256.jpeg

Our Mears shuttle just pulled onto property!! The fun is about to begin!!!

LeighM

Me too!!
He is very funny. I need to start writing down what he says. And yes, he does look a lot older.
I hope so too for your sake!! Have a great time!!😘

Thank you!! I hope you enjoyed it.

😂😂😂
I’m so glad we solved that mystery!! Safe travels home!!

Had we been there that day I’m sure you would have seen us. We spent quite a bit of time there!!

I actually don’t mind the multiple stops bc I love looking at the grounds!!

Agreed!!

It was great!!

How cool!!

I couldn’t agree more!!

Thank you!! I know, it’s crazy!!

It went by way too quick!! I struggled a bit but it could have been worse. I think it’s time to pay the doctor a visit though.

I hope sooner than later!!🤞

I may not have been super timely but I was pretty happy with myself overall!! At least I finished this one!!🤣🤣

The stops aren't the problem for me LOL. It's the longer than usual waits for the buses that get to me most. When I stay there, I like to request a room near the west depot in Alligator Bayou because it's the first stop for most of the routes and I'm guaranteed a place on the bus. I've been burned too many times at the south depot at Riverside and I'm not a very patient person :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom