News The Walt Disney Company Board of Directors Extends Robert A. Iger’s Contract as CEO Through 2026

Lilofan

Not really though.

When I start to feel like my home decor is looking a little dated, I start looking into new flooring, wall colors, and furniture. I don’t wish for my entire house to burn down.
Home decor to me is minimal and conservative. I'd spend my income on experiences instead.

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
Personal insults and dodging. Par for the course.

And would this be the poster who “agreed” with Peltz’s “content suggestions?”
How’s this for dodging?…some of your finest shade yet…worthy of the 200 attempts at it on the Box office stinkers thread last year…

Always blaming the customers for failure of the business…and of course due to “hidden evil”
No, I say, "oh look, a sideshow with no impact," and return to what actually matters.

You and your very likeminded pro-Trian posters consistently refuse to acknowledge what is known about those "known properties."

I'm one of the most negative posters on these boards about Disney World's direction over the last decade and a half. I'm the guy who thinks Guardians and Resistance are massively overrated. I still think welcoming the company's destruction is really selfish.

Unless, of course, you see the Disney proxy battle as a fight in a much larger war. Then wanting Disney destroyed makes some sense. And I hope you lose decisively.

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
Not really though.

When I start to feel like my home decor is looking a little dated, I start looking into new flooring, wall colors, and furniture. I don’t wish for my entire house to burn down.
The math still doesn’t work on the boogie

2 seats - let alone 1 - doesn’t convert Disney studios into faux news and a red hat rally…

What I think they’re most worried about - other than bobs ego (why he has to go out the window next to bashful) - is the information they don’t want to get out of the board NDA to be accessible by outsiders. The burning question is…why?

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
Well, contrary to the “consensus” I believe the board has done a very effective job as of late.
…you mean with the dividend, the buyback, the slashing of costs in content and operations, or green lighting more sequels?

It’s like Christmas morning everyday

There was that Florida lawsuit give in too…can’t forget that Gem 💎

Casper Gutman

How’s this for dodging?…some of your finest shade yet…worthy of the 200 attempts at it on the Box office stinkers thread last year…

Always blaming the customers for failure of the business…and of course due to “hidden evil”
And more personal insults and dodging. You do this when you get boxed in and have nowhere to go.

By the way, that first post insinuates nothing and wasn’t intended to. The second one is about a poster who had just admitted he “agrees with Perlmutter’s views on content.” His words.

Casper Gutman

More like radiation, something that is horrible in every way but has turned out to be an affective treatment for cancer.
How has Peltz been “effective treatment?”

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
And more personal insults and dodging. You do this when you get boxed in and have nowhere to go.

By the way, that first post insinuates nothing and wasn’t intended to. The second one is about a poster who had just admitted he “agrees with Perlmutter’s views on content.” His words.
You don’t agree with me…I get it. I’m not going to “out myself” for being “pro-old man”…because I NEVER WAS. I want a transition to the next person(s). And accept the risks.

As far as that shade routine goes. My promise is to not ignore it anymore. It’s out of line and uncalled for. Talk about Disney without deciding someone’s evil when you can’t win the argument.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom