Trip Report All Together Now - Completed

IMG_0540.jpeg

Yes, we did!!!!

Despite crowds, cool temperatures and some rain we are still walking around our house saying, “That was a great vacation!”.

Details soon. 😊

Tiki Traveler

Original Poster
Somehow I forgot the best Jungle Cruise lines of all time, by Skipper River of course.

“I know how to get the hippos to leave us alone.” Leans waaaayyyy over the side of the boat, and yells….

“I WANT A COMMITMENT!”

Pauses then adds….

”I THINK I LOVE YOU!”

Dragons Den Lol GIF by CBC

Sheldon Cooper Reaction GIF by CBS

The best Jungle Cruise lines of all time are now commemorated in a Disney Commercial on CBS! 🤣🤣

The skipper in the commercial which just aired mentions one of the lines above and also adds, ”I Want You to Meet my Parents!” to help ward off the hippos.

I don’t think the commercial Skipper is Skipper River because commercial Skipper stays INSIDE the boat. 😉

Last edited:

Minnie1986

The best Jungle Cruise lines of all time are now commemorated in a Disney Commercial on CBS! 🤣🤣

The skipper in the commercial which just aired mentions one of the lines above and also adds, ”I Want You to Meet my Parents!” to help ward off the hippos.

I don’t think the commercial Skipper is Skipper River because commercial Skipper stays INSIDE the boat. 😉
I cannot put into words how much I love this commercial

Tiki Traveler

Original Poster
Day 2 - Thursday, Jan. 4, 2024

View attachment 765730

When the sweetest, young at heart PP gets out of their walker/chair to demonstrate this move to you, you better believe you follow their instructions - emphasis on bending your knees - Chip & Dale too

Just read further down on the DW Photopass Facebook page that Willie, our wonderful HS PPP, has been the cast member who’s received the most compliments of all DW CMs for two years running! There is a short video of him where at the end he urges guests to stop by again because he has plenty of poses!

Have Willie take your picture. It will be a great interaction! ☺️

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom