Soarin' new ending ?

Corylancaster

Saw this posted on Facebook. Is this a new thing? I’ve never seen it before for Soarin

IMG_7260.jpeg

ToTBellHop

Traditionally, a SRL wasn’t necessary since the rows are so long that a good grouper can fill them easily. But, perhaps they can’t find enough CMs with the necessary math skills and focus.

Corylancaster

They are just sorting people out at the beginning of the line instead of the end. It saves the CM's time having to walk up and down the line, searching for parties of one or two.
That is how they always did it when I've been in the past. Thought it was odd they were basically advertising a single rider line now

Cmdr_Crimson

If they are intending in updating the finale of Soarin showing the new Communicore area. Then that means they "SHOULD" Have also been updating the Space 220's Star Elevator's removal of the purposely odd cloud blockage of said area giving a clear full view of Epcot.
Right??.... Right??

sddefault.jpg

Disone

Anybody else think that there will be a new ending after the walls are all down and they can shoot new footage of the new stuff in the middle, same applies for the Space 220 elevator ride that now shows clouds over the middle, CGI of course.

Soarin' California was a nice distraction till then...
I do not think no. So much of soaring around the world is CGI, they would have CGI-ed a new ending of what Epcot looks like (or what Epcot will look like when complete) by now of they were going to do it.

Would be nice though so fingers crossed in your favor.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom