Citrus Dreamin' - Game Thread - The Rapid River Rushes on!

Enjoy your cruise! Have fun and relax! When you're all done message me and we'll talk about how to get you involved

And Tiki had been hosting So you Want to be an Imagineer for years, but made the 20th season of it the finale to give more space for new games and new hosts. Though whether So You Want to be an Imagineer makes an eventual return or he starts a new game, I'm sure Tiki will be back to hosting in time
Thanks Pi! I appreciate that! I’ll be done soon!

So no one else can host SYWTBAI?
To team boats:
season 2 chocolate with nuts GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants
Team birds:
tf2 GIF
@Muppetsfan#1 Those are hilarious! I can’t stop laughing! 😂🤣 Also if I do join team boats, well, sorry!

Pi on my Cake

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
KGILZQD.png

Proudly Presents...

View attachment 775268

Only at Sesame Place Philadelphia

View attachment 775269

Come on down and see!

View attachment 775273
Proudly Presents
View attachment 775274

(Click Above To See Our MASTERPIECE)​
Amazing job from both teams! It is going to an incredibly close race with both of these projects doing things I've never seen before and showing off your incredible talents! I wasn't sure what to expect from this round, but ya'll both took the prompt and ran with it (in opposite directions). I haven't fully read either yet, but from what I saw in the brainstorming threads and what I caught quickly skimming the final results: these are some of the strongest projects I've seen on the forum

Reviews will be written in the morning/afternoon tomorrow (WDW Time) with Results and the start of the new Expedition shortly after.

cdunlap

Cdunlap's Review For Team Boats:
First, I want everyone to know something about me that is important for this project, that I'm autistic. Muppets Square is an amazing project and I think it deserves the recognition for its inclusion of those of us people who have Autism. Thank you for including our specific needs and accommodations for them in your project in a sensitive, correct, and overall positive way! You get some bonus points from me for this alone! Anyways, let’s cover the rest! The area overall is amazing and the ride is even better. For one, how did y'all know that I want Uncle Deadly representation in the parks?! Even though y'all didn't, I still deeply appreciate him making an appearance because he reminds me of the Ghost Host from The Haunted Mansion because of this video! The flume idea is fun and it most certainly feels like more than just “Muppets Splash Mountain”! I also enjoyed the merchandise store. The restaurant was also good and the themed menu was a little hard to read, but I eventually deciphered it! Overall, this is the best concept so far!

cdunlap

Cdunlap's Review For Team Birds:
Nara Dreamland was an interesting choice and I'm glad y'all Introduced me. Beauty and the Beast is one of my favorite films of all time and I love that y'all put it there. The running gag of Aurora instead of Belle was fun, but I wish Belle was there, but she was only in her blue and white dress from the beginning of the film. I also enjoyed Gaston being the Beast. The funniest parts for me were the bit about Regional French Accents, the Bathtub/Shower combination, and the logo. Overall, it was a cool project!

Lord Fozzinator

In the Parks
No
Cdunlap's Review For Team Birds:
Nara Dreamland was an interesting choice and I'm glad y'all Introduced me. Beauty and the Beast is one of my favorite films of all time and I love that y'all put it there. The running gag of Aurora instead of Belle was fun, but I wish Belle was there, but she was only in her blue and white dress from the beginning of the film. I also enjoyed Gaston being the Beast. The funniest parts for me were the bit about Regional French Accents, the Bathtub/Shower combination, and the logo. Overall, it was a cool project!
The logo was provided by yours truly. Also now I get what @Disney Warrior said about me being in the project.

Last edited:

Lord Fozzinator

In the Parks
No
There was an idea that I put out to use the creepy pasta Abandoned By Disney because I thought it was massively ironic. A story called Abandoned by Disney would be in a park that was, sort of, abandoned by Disney

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom