Legoland Florida adding Sea Life aquarium, Ferrari attraction

CaptainMickey

Original Poster

It’s time to let everyone in on the ALL-NEW bricktastic additions and events coming to LEGOLAND® Florida Resort next year: - Dive into a tidal wave of discovery when SEA LIFE Florida Resort opens at LEGOLAND Florida Resort in Fall 2024! It’s shore to be an amazing, close-up experience of stunning marine life, interactive exhibits, and oceanic exploration. Swim Over to the SEA LIFE Florida channel to subscribe for continued coverage of this exciting announcement -- https://bit.ly/SEALIFEFloridaYouTube - Start your engines at the LEGO Ferrari Build & Race Experience opening Spring 2024 at LEGOLAND Florida Resort! Fuel your creativity with a life-sized LEGO Ferrari, and test your own LEGO Ferrari race car creation in this new interactive experience. - Kick off practicing your best ninja moves in preparation for the return of NINJAGO Weekends, select dates Jan 20 - Feb 19! Unleash your inner ninja and master the elemental powers with action-packed entertainment and activities.
https://www.orlandosentinel.com/202...da-sea-life-aquarium-ferrari-attraction-2024/

CJR

Maybe I'm reading too much into it, but have they ever described Sea Life as a theme park before?

I wonder if there will be something more to it than the one in Orlando, for example. It'd be cool to have some indoor rides akin to Tokyo DisneySea, but I might setting the bar up too high. Anyone hear anything from the inside about this project?

Regardless, a nice indoor attraction will be great on property since the park almost shuts down when it rains. It'll give people something to do for a bit, in hopes of a storm clearing up or something along those lines. Even to escape the afternoon heat, this will be nice.

CJR

It appears as though Merlin has rebought the wheel at Icon Park and renamed it The Orlando Eye again.

It already shows it available as an option for some annual passes again on their Legoland Florida website.

For some reason, it's not linking correctly, but here's a source:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom