Countdown to Extinction's lost meteor finale: Is this test footage?

celluloid

Flintstones actually. But Gary Owens is also Space Ghost.
Gary Owens had this line as after completely turning into a cheesy stop motion dinosaur, forever still and hiding/working in a Museum similar to what was seen from Disney at the time with Gary Owens and Eric Boardman. They had other dino specials as well.

The Flintstones bit makes sense too.

S.I.R. the Robot

In the Parks
No
Gary Owens had this line as after completely turning into a cheesy stop motion dinosaur, forever still and hiding/working in a Museum similar to what was seen from Disney at the time with Gary Owens and Eric Boardman. They had other dino specials as well.

The Flintstones bit makes sense too.
It sounds like a Space Ghost Coast to Coast episode. I bet Zorak would say mantises are better than dinosaurs.

VicariousCorpse

I will say this while the meteor would have looked more like the rolling boluder in Indy that Carno head is friggin massive up close..
View attachment 774659
The size difference between this one and all the others is a big part of the reason I thought the meteor was a physical prop for the longest time. Because why make it so big and just the head unless it was replacing something that was already there and needed to be this size.

Dragonman

The size difference between this one and all the others is a big part of the reason I thought the meteor was a physical prop for the longest time. Because why make it so big and just the head unless it was replacing something that was already there and needed to be this size.
Part of me feels like they were inspired by the T-Rex finale at Universal’s JP ride.

VicariousCorpse

Part of me feels like they were inspired by the T-Rex finale at Universal’s JP ride.
Lol, I think it was a little more than inspired. Fun fact: The red-orange skin was picked for its vibrancy under the blacklight. Through the ride and movie it became the general consensus for carnos. That's why if you google carnotaurus they are all the same color palette including the one from Jurassic World.

Cmdr_Crimson

He was in an episode of Coast to Coast, as "The Real Space Ghost."
tumblr_pp79lbuU6U1xo5mueo1_400.gif

Cmdr_Crimson

Lol, I think it was a little more than inspired. Fun fact: The red-orange skin was picked for its vibrancy under the blacklight. Through the ride and movie it became the general consensus for carnos. That's why if you google carnotaurus they are all the same color palette including the one from Jurassic World.
I find it funny how exaggerated the Carno's size was for the film..
de9rl8g-6efc8322-dbbf-4190-8497-1826f6e9f65d.png

That means if a T-rex was in this ride...Holy Spit! But, size don't matter he's just misunderstood...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom