Am I the only one that thinks of Pianoman when I hear the Spectromagic music at the beginning?

THEMEPARKPIONEER

Original Poster
Every time I hear Pianoman I think of the opening music to Spectromagic and how that sound could probably fit in pretty easily. I mean his musical inspiration is bound to leak a a least a little bit into WDW. And in case you live under a rock here you go

Last edited:

Cmdr_Crimson

Well, let's see....Oh, before You play this a word to the wise..It's Been sometime this has been played for many and overflowing memories of wishing, hoping and praying that another version of this would come back are strongly advised...Enjoy!

Oh yeah, I forgot my response about this..
6f9503d3-74a9-4206-a52f-25e140595ad0_text.gif

MissingDisney

Well, let's see....Oh, before You play this a word to the wise..It's Been sometime this has been played for many and overflowing memories of wishing, hoping and praying that another version of this would come back are strongly advised...Enjoy!

Oh how I love Spectromagic and miss it. My kids fell asleep to this every night for many, many years. Hearing it instantly brings me smiles and happy tears. Such wonderful memories. It's amazing how music can move us.

As for the Billy Joel comparison, nope. And I'm a huge Joel fan. But still a no.

Mark Dunne

Every time I hear Pianoman I think of the opening music to Spectromagic and how that sound could probably fit in pretty easily. I mean his musical inspiration is bound to leak a a least a little bit into WDW. And in case you live under a rock here you go

Sorry, I can’t see that one, hey we all have a different perspective on things, if you hear that , great! Just not me 👍

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom