Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
The 2024-25 race calendar.

1000004303.jpg

Surferboy567

Original Poster
Couple of observations:

D23 Expo - August 9 - 11

It seems weird to have a major race right before this not sure if I’ll be able to make it if I get to D23 this year. Two California trips right next to each seems like a lot.

The first Oogie Boogie Bash took place this year on September 5th the same date as the start of this weekend.

DznyGrlSD

In the Parks
Yes
Nah I'm good. I might go back to DL in January but I am not training for a challenge weekend in June/July/August in Florida

Surferboy567

Original Poster
5K - Chip and Dale
10K - Haunted Mansion
Half - Hocus Pocus
Challenge - Thrills and Chills Nightmare before Christmas

Amazing themes, no virtual option which really sucks. Possibly going to D23 so not sure if I can swing another California trip so soon but thinking about it.

uncle jimmy

Premium Member
Not sure if anyone else saw they moved the proof of time back to 2:30 minutes (at least for this DL race weekend for the half and challenge). Do we think WDW races will also move back to 2 hrs and 30 minutes?

If you believe you will finish the Half Marathon in 2 hours and 30 minutes (2:30) or less, proof of time is required for start group placement. If you believe you will finish the Half Marathon in over 2 hours and 30 minutes, proof of time is not required.
  • Proof of time must be provided from an officially timed race on a USATF certified course reflecting results between January 1, 2022, and March 1, 2024, and must be one of the below listed distances.
  • Participants will be placed in the last start group if appropriate race distance is not submitted for proof of time or if the data provided is incomplete or cannot be verified.

Half Marathon Proof of Time: Results for a 10K, 10-Mile, Half Marathon or Marathon

Surferboy567

Original Poster
As a gold member, I just got my invitation. Unfortunately, will probably be sitting this one out and attending D23.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom