Disneyland Half Marathon

surfsupdon

Before the races were halted, I found the Dland races terrific, having completed in two weekends, 2016 and 2017.

The parks did not even have fireworks nightly because of the winds and the neighboring towns, so I did not expect fireworks at the start.
The courses each had a ton of park time, even if the half is front loaded with park time. Feels more park time in Cali than in Fla.

I was sorry to see the struggles of this year, but I assume that is because it was new again. But that is not really an excuse for a company that plans events year round the magnitude and scope of Disney.

Surferboy567

On Thursday, I decided to run the Virtual Disneyland 5K to try and catch up on my virtual races. I completed the run, and after I went on my runDisney account I saw a reminder. That I had 4 days to input my time for the whole event or Disney would close the event. Since I was just getting over being sick I was planning to take it easy and run the 5K then next week do the full challenge. With this new information I knew I had to move the timetable up.

So yesterday I ran the 10K, and today I somehow ran a Half Marathon inputting my time right before the deadline was up.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom