Late for an important date....

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
They provide priority seating as has been said. A set number of tables are available and they book times to fill them for the day. People don’t eat at the same pace, so there’s a fair bit of flexibility built in. I’ve been as late as an hour and a half and been seated, sometimes with a long wait, other times shortly after checking in. I’ve also checked in 15-20 minutes early and had a long wait other times shortly after checking in. I’ve also been turned away for being a half hour late. It’s entirely based on how busy/quiet the restaurant is.

JIMINYCR

To be fair they do advise you to be heading towards your dining reservation 30 minutes prior to your time. With this in mind, there are very few excuses for being an hour later than that.

In most cases it will be people who have a reservation for say 1pm and at 12.45 a G+ comes up for a ride and they head to that, not realising the time the ride takes and distance to the restaurant.
To be fair... With the slow moving lines we are facing now, and breakdowns which further delays... you can conceivably be in line early, expecting to be out of an attraction in time, only to be delayed. And who is saying an hour late? Ive never said we were an hour past our time.

castlecake2.0

Typically reservations are held for 10 mins past checkin time, after that the reso gets moved to another list. Usually if you show up later they’ll put you back into the queue to be seated, but depending on the location and what the wait looks like you could also be told sorry try again.

Thepuma

To be fair... With the slow moving lines we are facing now, and breakdowns which further delays... you can conceivably be in line early, expecting to be out of an attraction in time, only to be delayed. And who is saying an hour late? Ive never said we were an hour past our time.
I meant an hour pst their recommended time to arrive (ie 30 minutes early)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom