• Abomination

Votes: 8 6.1%
  • Best thing ever

Votes: 59 45.0%
  • Meh, it's okay

Votes: 64 48.9%

• Total voters

HouCuseChickie

While I love pineapple (in general), I was shocked that I actually prefer lemon when it comes to Dole Whip flavors. Yes, I love lemon desserts like lemon bars and lemon meringue pie, so it's not really that shocking. Still funny since pineapple Dole Whip gets all the love. I have to thank Menchies for introducing me to lemon DW.

King Racoon 77

Thank you sir. You were an inspiration.
Premium Member
Last time I was there they had a Dole Whip swirl with pineapple dw and vanilla soft serve and it was really great. It was enough to take the edge off too much pineapple.
What is this too much pineapple you speak of ?
Happy Chiquita Banana GIF by Chiquita
Mask Eating GIF

JIMINYCR

Dole Whip is a YAY for us. One of the first things we look forward to and head for upon arriving in MK. Simply can’t get anything like it at home. I’ve tried the mix at home and it never comes out like the park made ones. There are many snack items we miss upon ending a WDW trip and coming home, DW’s are in the top five items.

Smiley/OCD

The ice cream shop my DD works at here in NJ has been selling it since last spring…it was supposed to be a temporary flavor, but it sells so well, they’ve kept it in the machines and on the menu.

DisneyHead123

I worked in a frozen yogurt store as a teen and to me Dole Whip tastes like one of the “meh” fat free flavors we would have. More icy than creamy.

Then again, I never understood Pinkberry’s either (There! I said it!!) so maybe I’m just weird.

Think Tink

Premium Member
In the Parks
No
I love Dole Whip and my husband didn't care for it, but recently he started getting the Dole Whip smoothie with Captain Morgan at the Boardwalk. Now he likes it lol. I still miss the Kakamora Floats from Aloha Isle. Yummmmmmmm

Bpmorley

I love Dole Whip and my husband didn't care for it, but recently he started getting the Dole Whip smoothie with Captain Morgan at the Boardwalk. Now he likes it lol. I still miss the Kakamora Floats from Aloha Isle. Yummmmmmmm
Where do you get that? We stay at the Beach Club alot, so that's easy to get to

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom