Transport from LAX to Anaheim

Diamond Dot

Original Poster
Any recommendations for transportation services from LAX to Anaheim? I used the Disneyland Express, but, that is now defunct.

Darkbeer1

Not much left in the Shared transportation.

If you want to use a hire vehicle, you have two options.

The basic option forces you to take a shuttle bus from your terminal to the "LAXit" pickup area. Many folks don't like that option.

But if you hire an Executive Car, they can pick you up at the Terminal without using the shuttle.

https://www.flylax.com/lax-it

If you want to use public transit, my choice would be taking the LAX FlyAway Shuttle to Union Station, then take Amtrak/Metrolink train to Fullerton, and then the 43/543 bus to the Resort Area (Or ride share). Amtrak offers Checked Baggage, Metrolink doesn't.

Darkbeer1

If you haven't booked the flight yet (and it's an option from where you are lying to), I highly recommend flying into Long Beach instead and just booking an airport shuttle. It's a cheaper, stress-free option.
My favorites in order.

Long Beach Airport. Simple drive. Just stay on Wardlow, as it becomes Ball Road.

John Wayne Airport aka Santa Ana or Orange County. Bigger than Long Beach, but still small. All gates in the same building, which is a long rectangle.

Then Ontario, Burbank and San Diego.

LAX is at the bottom of the list, though sometimes is the only option.

Dear Prudence

My favorites in order.

Long Beach Airport. Simple drive. Just stay on Wardlow, as it becomes Ball Road.

John Wayne Airport aka Santa Ana or Orange County. Bigger than Long Beach, but still small. All gates in the same building, which is a long rectangle.

Then Ontario, Burbank and San Diego.

LAX is at the bottom of the list, though sometimes is the only option.
I also love that Long Beach makes me feel like I've landed in a vacation with it's boardwalk/ tropical-y set up outside.

Diamond Dot

Original Poster
Unfortunately I'm flying in from the UK, so it's only LAX. I saw a service called LB Cars, anyone used them, I'm okay to pay fo a town car after a 12 hour flight.

Dear Prudence

Unfortunately I'm flying in from the UK, so it's only LAX. I saw a service called LB Cars, anyone used them, I'm okay to pay fo a town car after a 12 hour flight.
Have you flown into LAX before? That's my next question. LAX stresses me out beyond belief, so I avoid it at all costs. It's badly designed, congested, and hectic. LB Cars is one of the airport pick-up services I mentioned, and whilst I've never personally used them, I would definitely go for something like this or one of the vans rather than a rideshare service. I would just rather take a pick-up service or a cab from a reputable, trackable company rather than play Russian roulette on a rando with an app. Especially since you are traveling internationally, not having to worry about where the luggage is being stowed is a plus.

Robbiem

Are you able to take a connecting flight? I’m from the UK too and I often find you can fly where you want for the same money if you don’t mind a stop somewhere along the way.

I recommend using google flights to search prices. For example I found a flight connecting via Phoenix from London to Long Beach or a flight from London to Orange County airport via San Francisco or seattle both for £400 in January. often the layover time would be no different to clearing customs at LAX and taking that very long ride to Disneyland. If you have time you can always stay a few days as well and see a new place 😀✌️

pdude81

On a plane back from LAX now. We used mgcls lax car service both ways and had a good experience. Set it up via chat on their site quickly though they will want cc info to set up the rides. Asked for suv but I think they have town car type vehicles as well.

For pickup i paid the extra fee to have driver meet us and help with bags. Then we all headed to garage for the vehicle

trylon57

Has anyone used primetimeshuttle.com? We used to use SuperShuttle but they closed during the pandemic. Someone suggested primetimeshuttle, but I haven't used it yet. Im curious if anyone has ever used them.

truecoat

LAX will be so much better when the new drop-off, car rental and people mover are finished. I flew into LAX this weekend and my plane was docked at the international terminal but we had to be bussed to Terminal 1 where the airline resides to catch a car rental shuttle which will be going away when the new people mover is finished.

people mover LAX.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom