News Walt Disney World holidays 2021

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
Details on Gingerbread pieces, along with the Foodie Guide for resorts -

Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa Lobby

This stunning life-size storybook gingerbread house with “cinnamon clouds” puffing from the chimney is beautifully decorated with white chocolate candy canes, edible snowflakes, and sugar poinsettias. Treats for sale include house-made Gingerbread Houses and Gingerbread Ornaments. (Nov. 10-Jan. 1)

Disney’s Beach Club Resort

This life-size spinning carousel is a holiday tradition at Disney’s Beach Club Resort. The Little Mermaid is the theme with hand-painted holiday characters, handcrafted gingerbread shingles, and fondant snowflakes. And don’t forget to pop over to the Yacht Club lobby and see the adorable holiday village with a miniature train. (Nov.1-Jan. 2)

EPCOT – The American Adventure Rotunda

The American Adventure Gingerbread Display – The EPCOT pastry chefs have recreated the Lincoln Memorial and Martin Luther King, Jr. Memorial in miniature edible versions along with The American Adventure building and an EPCOT Festival Holiday Kitchen. (Nov. 26-Dec. 30)

Two out of three when I’ll be there next.

Squishy

It's Nov 1st, you know what that means 🎄
1635764869481.png

Last edited:

jrhwdw

It's Nov 1st, you know what that means 🎄
View attachment 597149
YES!!!!!! What a month this should be with Entertainment returning to the first 4 Disney Resorts!

Breaking from MK, Tree is up FOF wreaths are up as well so Enchantment's Projections didn't kill that. And regular people are up on the Train Station! No idea how or if it's just a VIP Group.

It's shocks me every year how much MK can get done when people stay in MK till 12/1 AM for the final MNSSHP/Boo Bash!

Last edited:

Clamman73

YES!!!!!! What a month this should be with Entertainment returning to the first 4 Disney Resorts!

Breaking from MK, Tree is up FOF wreaths are up as well so Enchantment's Projections didn't kill that. And regular people are up on the Train Station! No idea how or if it's just a VIP Group.
I rewound it on Pat‘s stream…there were ropes across the stairs on both sides going up...but would be nice to open that up again.

Squishy

It's shocks me every year how much MK can get done when people stay in MK till 12/1 AM for the final MNSSHP/Boo Bash!
Seems like Media

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster

aladdin2007

whats with the plastic pineapples? I dont know but a lot of this is starting to look a bit gawdy at the magic kingdom, or is it just the pics coming across that way?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom