Seasonal Overlay Game

MickeyMouse10

I'd rather an overlay to Kali River Rapids, TBH. Any overlay. Anything at all! Terrible rapids ride! That said, Uni's Bilge-Rat Barge might be a good candidate for a seasonal overlay. At least it has characters that can be incorporated into a story or plot of somekind. An 8.5/10 compared to painfully-boring Kali River Rapids, a 4/10.

I agree, completely.

Kali is very boring and uneventful. So much so I get very awkward around the other strangers on the boat. Because most of the time we are sitting there in an awkward silence. Do something, have a cast member throw a bucket of water in my face. Anything!

For Kali, I'd go with a Jungle Book retheming with iconic songs from the film like "Bear Necessities." It would of course be the animated version of the film. Because that would remain more relevant and stand the test of time than a live action. To fit with the current thread they could do a Christmas themed version as well. Which could be similar to Jungle Cruises' holiday overlay.

Next up on the list of Seasonal Overlays is.... Rock 'n' Roller Coaster Starring Aerosmith

(P.S. If you want to see my holiday version for Popeye & Bluto's Bilge-Rat Barges turn to page 5)

Last edited:

MickeyMouse10

jack-skellington-380dceb0-e01e-4a44-8165-be5fecdbe10-resize-750.jpeg

Nightmare Before Christmas Coaster
----- (Halloween/Christmas themed ride)

----- Ride on Jack’s sleigh through Halloween Town and Christmas Town. To the songs “This is Halloween” and “What’s This?”

----- The beginning takes you through his hometown and Oogey’s hideout. Then the sleigh proceeds through a tree in the middle of the forest. On it is a large Christmas Tree logo and voila you are in Christmas Town. Which is filled with snow capped hills, strange elves, humans and of course the real Santa Claus.

Next up on the list of Seasonal Overlays is.... Big Thunder Mountain Railroad

Last edited:

Lizzy May Bee

Judge Doom's Revenge (Roger Rabbit's Car Toon Spin Halloween overlay)

You will start at the alley as the weasels are dipping Roger & Benny spinning out of the control as Judge Doom returns as he slaving all Toons into the dipping process at the gag factory, as the dip truck dipping Toontown progress as Smart Guy puts Jessica Rabbit into the trunk on Doom's car, as we are entering glass store as Eddie Valiant told us Judge Doom returns from death as his revenge will planning to dipping Toontown into a new freeway in California, as in the powerhouse as Wheezy and Greasy are evil laughing as you will get electrizing into the power of death. You will see Roger is getting electrizing by Psycho, as the powerhouse went blow up into the pieces,
as you'll going into the Twilight Zone inspired spinning cyclone as Judge Doom is evil laughing at you as Toons such as Mickey chased by Psycho's knife, Donald is torturing by Wheezy as he ticking his feather into Donald's tail, Roger was been dipped by Smart Guy, as Goofy is getting snapped his neck by Stupid. You will falling into the streets of Toontown as the city was almost dipped as Toons are slaved into the dipped as Judge Doom gets even laughter at you as you will about to die, as you will entering the stairs as Roger told us Judge Doom is about to finishing dipping Toontown, as we will entering Gag Factory as evil clown dolls are laughing at you, as band organ plays evil music, gag products using TNTs to blow you into the pieces as the evil jack in the boxes are laughing at you as the giant anvil falls on you as deadly pie almost kill us by Judge Doom. Judge Doom using his evil plans to use crate into the killing laugh of death like the weasels does, but we will dodging into as Toontown was about to be dipped as the weasels are evil laughing at you, as Stupid is holding a giant safe on Eddie Valiant just like his brother Teddy Valiant, as Toons are being dipped as Judge Doom knocks Roger with his hammer as we will see Roger and Jessica was getting dipped by a dip truck droved by Smart Guy as he sprayed at you with his dip gun machine, as Judge Doom told us he won the battle as the new freeway is about to become perfect planning, as we will see THE END....Or Isn't it? HA HA HA HA HA HA! with skellingtons of Roger and Jessica doorway as the weasels are laughing at us along with Judge Doom.
Just a gentle reminder, I think you’re supposed to make an overlay for whatever ride the last poster said at the end of their post, no big deal just pointing it out

DisneyFan32

In the Parks
Yes
Just a gentle reminder, I think you’re supposed to make an overlay for whatever ride the last poster said at the end of their post, no big deal just pointing it out
Ooops sorry! My mistake. Here is my idea for holiday overlay.

Big Thunder Mountain Railroad: Curse of the Lost Gold

Beware, back in 1800s the great rich miner named Jack Mackson found the mystic Lost Gold as he will be rich in the wild wild west but the Lost Gold is a curse in the caverns of Big Thunder Mountain as earthquake causes big rocks to crushed Jack Mackson to be killed, but there was going to be spooky as the evil spirit, Jack Mackson will chased you down into the mines of the Big Thunder caverns, speeding away into the mines, the canyons as he will chase you to steal your soul as the Lost Gold into the deaths of fire.

Next is Roger Rabbit's Car Toon Spin! I just deleted my old post about my ideas for Roger Rabbit's Car Toon Spin overlay, can someone can post their ideas for overlay please?

Last edited:

MickeyMouse10

Beware, back in 1800s the great rich miner named Jack Mackson found the mystic Lost Gold as he will be rich in the wild wild west but the Lost Gold is a curse in the caverns of Big Thunder Mountain as earthquake causes big rocks to crushed Jack Mackson to be killed, but there was going to be spooky as the evil spirit, Jack Mackson will chased you down into the mines of the Big Thunder caverns, speeding away into the mines, the canyons as he will chase you to steal your soul as the Lost Gold into the deaths of fire.

Great, Great job. Make sure to put on your choice for the next one.

Miru

Next is Roger Rabbit's Car Toon Spin! I just deleted my old post about my ideas for Roger Rabbit's Car Toon Spin overlay, can someone can post their ideas for overlay please?
For Veteran’s Day, the building hosts a tour of the homes and lives of older characters, Disney and otherwise, as “Veterans of Fun.” Roger here is playing a journalist trying to get the scoop for a magazine, but is of course running into trouble at every turn: Gertie sneezes on him, for example, while Julius creates an invisible hole for him to fall through. Oswald proves the hardest to catch, however. The queue also contains a history lesson on Julius the Cat and Oswald now.

Next is Mission: Space, since the previous one was unsatisfactory.

MickeyMouse10

roger-rabbits-car-toon-spin-00.jpg

Roger Rabbit's Car Toon Catastrophe!
----- (Halloween themed ride)

----- Judge Doom is pursuing Roger, so he accidentally goes into an area he shouldn’t have. He has gone over the wrong side of the tracks, deep into a dark forest.

----- Unfortunately for him this where Disney’s greatest villains of the 30’s, 40’s and 50’s reside. The Evil Queen, Monstro, Captain Hook, Chernabog, The Headless Horseman, The Queen of Hearts and Maleficent.

Whoops, Miru did one too. So he deserves the choice of the next ride... Mission Space.

Last edited:

MickeyMouse10

alien-tagline-in-space-no-one-can-hear-you-scream.jpg

Alien: Revenge of the Xenomorph

----- The ship has taken on another passenger, one that’s unwanted by it’s crew. The alien destroys the outside of the ship causing it to plummet and eventually crash.

----- From there the Xenomorph then tries to enter the ship. But the crew that is aboard, though they are strapped in can fight back. Pressing certain buttons can injure the creature and cause it’s acid blood to drip.

Next up on the list of Seasonal Overlays is.… Toy Story Mania!

Last edited:

Miru

alien-tagline-in-space-no-one-can-hear-you-scream.jpg

Alien: Revenge of the Xenomorph

----- The ship has taken on another passenger, one that’s unwanted by it’s crew. The alien destroys the outside of the ship causing it to plummet and eventually crash.

----- From there the Xenomorph then tries to enter the ship. But the crew that is aboard, though they are strapped in can fight back. Pressing certain buttons can injure the creature and cause it’s acid blood to drip.

Next up on the list of Seasonal Overlays is.… Toy Story Mania!
Bravo… bravo.

“Claps”

Anyways, St Patrick’s Day and Easter will have to share (alongside April Fools) most likely; call it the Springtime Showdown. Mr. Potato Head has become clad in a jester hat to represent April Fool’s Day, and clovers have been painted around his station, with the music done up in a traditional Irish style. Vehicles have little clovers, jester hats, or eggs attached to them between the launchers. And for the game lineup, we see Hamm and Eggs has been co-hosted by Ducky and Bunny alongside Hamm. Bo Peep’s Baa-Loon Pop has returned, now with her in her Toy Story 4 attire. Next is Lucky Shurikens, hosted by Forky with clovers tied around his head, where you launch clover-shaped shurikens at empty cauldrons to fill them with gold, then again to collect the gold for points. Leprechauns will wander around as well. Next is Jessie’s Foolish Rings, where you launch rolls of colorful toilet paper around buildings to make them more vivid for April Fools Day. And last is the Dino Egg Delivery, hosted by Rex and Trixie, where you launch eggs into nests and keep them safely positioned for their parents.

The order of what animals you get for what score has been reversed.

Next is The Cat in the Hat at Islands of Adventure.

DisneyFan32

In the Parks
Yes

Halloween Is Grinch Night (Cat in the Hat Halloween overlay)

Grinch has hijacked the kids house as kidnapping two children as Cat in the Hat will rescue two children from the Grinch as Grinch destroyed his house as his Halloween night go nightmare as fright as a Grinch Night must to come. This ride will make more scary as madness and funny of imagination of Grinch Night, can you survive one of Grinch's evil traps in this Grinch's Halloween night party? Will Cat in the Hat will fixing the children's house before their mom gets home soon?

Next is Web Slingers: A Spider-Man Adventure.

Last edited:

MickeyMouse10

Bravo… bravo.

“Claps”

Anyways, St Patrick’s Day and Easter will have to share (alongside April Fools) most likely; call it the Springtime Showdown. Mr. Potato Head has become clad in a jester hat to represent April Fool’s Day, and clovers have been painted around his station, with the music done up in a traditional Irish style. Vehicles have little clovers, jester hats, or eggs attached to them between the launchers. And for the game lineup, we see Hamm and Eggs has been co-hosted by Ducky and Bunny alongside Hamm. Bo Peep’s Baa-Loon Pop has returned, now with her in her Toy Story 4 attire. Next is Lucky Shurikens, hosted by Forky with clovers tied around his head, where you launch clover-shaped shurikens at empty cauldrons to fill them with gold, then again to collect the gold for points. Leprechauns will wander around as well. Next is Jessie’s Foolish Rings, where you launch rolls of colorful toilet paper around buildings to make them more vivid for April Fools Day. And last is the Dino Egg Delivery, hosted by Rex and Trixie, where you launch eggs into nests and keep them safely positioned for their parents.

The order of what animals you get for what score has been reversed.

Next is The Cat in the Hat at Islands of Adventure.

Niceeee, I didn't even think of the Springtime holidays. Very clever my good man.

MickeyMouse10

SinisterWars_1-scaled.jpg

The Sinister Six: Multiverse of Madness

----- The queue shows Dr. Strange telling Peter that they’ve made a grim mistake opening up the portal. Other villains from other worlds are now creeping in through it.

----- They'll need the riders help to defeat Dr Octopus, Sandman, Electro, Lizard, Vulture and Green Goblin.

Next up on the list of Seasonal Overlays is.… Enchanted Tiki Room

Magicart87

No Refunds!
Premium Member
Original Poster
SinisterWars_1-scaled.jpg

The Sinister Six: Multiverse of Madness

----- The queue shows Dr. Strange telling Peter that they’ve made a grim mistake opening up the portal. Other villains from other worlds are now creeping in through it.

----- They'll need the riders help to defeat Dr Octopus, Sandman, Electro, Lizard, Vulture and Green Goblin.

Next up on the list of Seasonal Overlays is.… Enchanted Tiki Room
I hope Green Goblin is heavily featured! And we have to defuse his pumpkin bombs!

Last edited:

MickeyMouse10

lsx.png

Enchanted Tiki Christmas
----- (Christmas themed show)

----- The birds talk about Christmas in Hawaii and all of their customs. Then they sing songs like “Mele Kalikimaka” and "Santa’s Hula". Also later on in the show “Blue Christmas” is sung by special guest Elvis Stitch.

----- There are decorations throughout like hats on the birds, santa beards on the tiki’s and leis garlands.

Next up on the list of Seasonal Overlays is.… Pirates of the Caribbean

Last edited:

Miru

Pirates of the Caribbean, for Halloween, has been besieged by every villain from the movies, from Davy Jones to Barabossa. Live actors and re-skinned animatronics convey the horror atmosphere added to the attraction, as does the greatly reduced lighting.

Next target is Minion Mayhem at Universal studios

DisneyFan32

In the Parks
Yes
Despicable Me: Take Over Christmas

Gru and his wife agent, Lucy Wilde wants you to stop Balthazar Bratt with his evil purple minions as Dru joins him to kidnapping Santa Claus and screwing Christmas Eve as they delivering bunch of coal presents to little kids who was nice but instead nice presents it's COAL TIME! But Balthazar Bratt's plans will screwed himself as Gru's three daughters, Margo, Edith and Agnes along with Gru's minions to stop Balthazar Bratt and Dru to save Christmas before it's too late.

Next is Star Tours: The Adventure Continues.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom