News Harmonious dining packages coming to EPCOT

Queen of the WDW Scene

In the Parks
No
With this news and the news of Enchantment dessert party I hope the Frozen dessert party with Harmonious viewing isn't far behind.

Last edited:

hpyhnt 1000

To eat dinner?

This one makes sense to me, because it's actually a meal. It's priced below what you'd pay in the Magic Kingdom for crappy deserts only.
Biggest problem now is you get a lousy view with either choice. Rose and Crown use to be a great spot, but not anymore because you'll miss the Stargate screen. Spice Road has always been subpar because of the islands.

awoogala

I’ve never had a bad view of Epcot fireworks and I don’t bother to try to find a spot until 15 minutes before they start.

Why would anyone pay for this?
My teens don't actually care to watch fireworks. It's just not a big deal to them. If I wrangle a nice seat and dinner, I get to cry over my fireworks with a glass of wine and everyone is happy. 🤣

Vinnie Mac

This post came out of nowhere for me lol. I check my phone, nothing new (beside the new Nemo musical). Check it again after class and BOOM, HarmonioUS dinner package 😂

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
Neither of these spots seems to have a great view of the stargate. What are they doing with the good spot at the bottom of World Showcase?

Coming soon: Premium Premier+ Viewing locations for HARModious!! Starting at only $199/person, you can reserve a 2ft x 2ft space to stand. If you want to sit down, that’s an extra $99/person. Food and drink? Make sure you have enough room on the credit card.

pdude81

Coming soon: Premium Premier+ Viewing locations for HARModious!! Starting at only $199/person, you can reserve a 2ft x 2ft space to stand. If you want to sit down, that’s an extra $99/person. Food and drink? Make sure you have enough room on the credit card.
I'd always assumed this would be part of the mix for Genie+ like those spots were with FP+. If not right away then I'd expect soon enough. Same with parade viewing spots if those ever come back... though they could do the same with dining upcharges

jpinkc

I think we will try this with Rose and Crown, would like to see a menu as I assume its Prix Fixe. So long as its at least got the Fish and Chips my family will do ok.

JohnD

I'm good with small plates at Spice Road Table. Anyway, I've put when ADRs open up on my calendar so I'll see what happens then.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom