TOP OF THE WORLD LOUNGE REOPENING?

Disney Dead Head

Original Poster
Has anyone heard any rumors about when this might open? With the return of HEA Today, Im hoping this would be open with its return??????

nickys

Premium Member
Has anyone heard any rumors about when this might open? With the return of HEA Today, Im hoping this would be open with its return??????
The food at TOTWL comes from The Wave. With that closing for a refurbishment, it might be they’ll wait until The Wave re-opens.

On the other hand they could open the observation deck which would need minimal staffing. And that could be done almost without any notice.

Disney Dead Head

Original Poster
The food at TOTWL comes from The Wave. With that closing for a refurbishment, it might be they’ll wait until The Wave re-opens.

On the other hand they could open the observation deck which would need minimal staffing. And that could be done almost without any notice.
I agree on the Observation Deck. I actually just got off the phone with BLT Guest services and they "NOPE" no plan to even open the deck once again DVD and DVC have let owners down. and continue to take our dues.

JaxFLBear

I agree on the Observation Deck. I actually just got off the phone with BLT Guest services and they "NOPE" no plan to even open the deck once again DVD and DVC have let owners down. and continue to take our dues.
While the TOTWL is a commercial element of BLT, it's not funded by dues paid by BLT owners.

correcaminos

I saw a sign that the observation deck is open this weekend. Not TOWL though.

Attachments

• 210224538_10159753289565139_3629868066412903990_n.jpg
    210224538_10159753289565139_3629868066412903990_n.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 244

nickys

Premium Member
That's the norm for the 4th of July and NYE though. And when it first opened, it was guests of BLT only. Pandemic could keep that for a while.
Although this was the four days, not just July 4th. But yes, for the time being they might just limit it to those staying at BLT.

I’ll be interested to see if it remains open.

correcaminos

Although this was the four days, not just July 4th. But yes, for the time being they might just limit it to those staying at BLT.

I’ll be interested to see if it remains open.
They never did just the 4th or NYE either. It was always 2 days. Given this was a holiday and 1st fireworks in like 16 months, 4 days seems right (2 for reopening and then the 3 & 4th for holiday as usual).

Polynesian even limits guests onsite around the 4th and such. With the pandemic if they continue I can see them limiting anyway like it was at opening. I wouldn't also expect TOWL to open until after the wave too.

i<3riviera

The food at TOTWL comes from The Wave.
that makes sense; I assume they use the path right below the skybridge to send food over? might have to play a game of pirates with my kids where we acquire some of that seven layer cake booty in the treacherous gulf between the two contemporaries 🏴‍☠️

1626122771687.png

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom