Walt Disney World Marathon Weekend

Demarke

Have I told you lately that I 👍 you?
Premium Member
Based on the descriptions of the Medal Replica Pins in the products area, it appears there are going to be a sizeable amount of spinner medals this year! (perhaps adding some features due to the 50th celebration festivities):

Dopey Challenge: Swivel

Goofy Challenge: Spinner (for comparison, W&D Challenge is a 3D cast with "glitter fill")

Full Marathon: Spinner

Half Marathon: Spinner (for comparison, W&D Half is a 3D cast with "glitter fill")

10K: Slider (for comparison, W&D 10K describes "Glow in the Dark feature")

5K: Spinner (for comparison, W&D 5K is described as the typical basic "3D cast replica")

Last edited:

OG Runner

It's a mad house I tell you. When I first signed on, it said there was an hour wait.
I went to another computer and it was only 38 minutes. I have myself and my
girlfriend signed up for the 5K and I will try to complete my fourth Disney Marathon.
It is all real now sports fans.

pdude81

Based on the descriptions of the Medal Replica Pins in the products area, it appears there are going to be a sizeable amount of spinner medals this year! (perhaps adding some features due to the 50th celebration festivities):

Dope Challenge: Swivel

Goofy Challenge: Spinner (for comparison, W&D Challenge is a 3D cast with "glitter fill")

Full Marathon: Spinner

Half Marathon: Spinner (for comparison, W&D Half is a 3D cast with "glitter fill")

10K: Slider (for comparison, W&D 10K describes "Glow in the Dark feature")

5K: Spinner (for comparison, W&D 5K is described as "3D cast replica")
Are the pins going to be spinners too? I am interested in those but I don't need 18 pins. Was considering the logo pin bundle or just fighting it out at the expo.

Demarke

Have I told you lately that I 👍 you?
Premium Member
Are the pins going to be spinners too? I am interested in those but I don't need 18 pins. Was considering the logo pin bundle or just fighting it out at the expo.
I believe they have all the same features as the medals (just smaller obviously), so if the big medal has a swivel, spinner, or slider, the replica pin will too

pdude81

I believe they have all the same features as the medals (just smaller obviously), so if the big medal has a swivel, spinner, or slider, the replica pin will too
I'll have to write in and ask if they'll have a medal pin bundle then and not just the $300+ one with though. Then again, I'll have the actual medals and can just stop spending money.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom