Return of Dining Plan

TikibirdLand

I remember when we got Free Dining on one of our trips. Man, we ha so many grapes, my 2-yrold though he was in heaven (for the record, he liked grapes at the time). Seems you really couldn't eat all the snacks the kiddos are allotted.

Ghostdog

I always loved it personally. I love having zero hassle when I'm on vacation and just scanning my magic band was awesome. I expect this to be the last to come back only because of staffing and the obvious push to the app and park reservations.
I agree, we too Loved the DDP for the same reasons.

Tornat

Kinda think DDP & fast pass will be Announced soon . I think they would like to have them back for the 50th Big money for them.

DCBaker

Premium Member
Disney did not give a date today, but did mention this -

"Speaking of Disney Resort hotel stays, we know many of you are also wondering when Disney dining plan packages will return. While we’re not quite ready to share an update on timing, we are planning to bring this guest-favorite option back at a later date. We will also continue to reopen more Resort offerings, including restaurants like ‘Ohana (with the noodles!)."

Last edited:

CaptainAmerica

Premium Member
Disney did not give a date today, but did mention this -

"Speaking of Disney Resort hotel stays, we know many of you are also wondering when Disney dining plan packages will return. While we’re not quite ready to share an update on timing, we are planning to bring this guest-favorite option back at a later date. We will also continue to reopen more Resort offerings, including restaurants like ‘Ohana (with the noodles!)."

If you guys could bring back less stupid products and start making my bed every day like they do at the $119 Holiday Inn Express, that would be great.

SamandplanningUK

It's interesting that they made a statement about the dining plan but no mention of Fastpass+ returning or, as may be the case, not returning (in its past format anyway.)

SteveUK

I understand this is all a bit of guess work at the moment, but interested in your experience and thoughts.

When the plans return, would I be able to pay to add a plan to my existing booking for April ‘22?

James J

In the Parks
No
I understand this is all a bit of guess work at the moment, but interested in your experience and thoughts.

When the plans return, would I be able to pay to add a plan to my existing booking for April ‘22?
I would expect so, yes. I'll be interested in seeing how it plays out and compares to the Dining Credit offer we have at the moment.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom