News Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance Standby Line and Boarding Groups at Disney's Hollywood Studios

KevinPage

What is PPR???

edit: oh park pass reservation?? I cleared several out and noted that it definitely loaded faster the following day so I think that helped for sure.
A33B8324-EA3D-48A2-9EF4-8217BA41B379.gif

Brick Mason

Trip coming up in 2 weeks and I’ve started my daily training to prep for getting a boarding group. I was fully up to speed in the process a year ago but that trip was canceled so I’m relearning everything with the new system. I think that I have it down but I have 2 questions that I’m hoping this group can help with.

First (and just to confirm) am I correct that I don’t need to take time to click on the members of my family and that anyone with a valid ticket and park pass that is linked to me will be automatically added?

Second question is related to the results of my trial run. I’ve done this a few times and gotten the no boarding group available result but other times I’ve gotten through to the point that is says “you don’t have a valid park pass”. That makes sense as these are only tests and My park passes are for other dates but am I correct that under normal circumstances I would have been successful on those attempts.

Thanks in advance for the guidance.

Last edited:

DCBaker

Premium Member
First (and just to confirm) am I correct that I don’t need to take time to click on the members of my family and that anyone with a valid ticket and park pass that is linked to me will be automatically added?

Yes, if each person in your friends/family list has a park reservation and a valid ticket, they will be added to the group.

Second question is related to the results of my trial run. I’ve done this a few times and gotten the no boarding group available result but other times I’ve gotten through to the point that is says “you don’t have a valid park pass”. That makes sense as these are only tests and My park passes are for other dates but am I correct that under normal circumstances I would have been successful on those attempts.

If you've gotten to the point that MDE shows the message that you don't have a valid park pass, you would have been put in a group if you had a park reservation.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom