Magic Kingdom Hypotheticals Being Discussed

Sharon&Susan

Hey Guys I Heard From A Bus Driver That Spaceship Earth With An Exact Clone Of World Of Motion. It'll Be A Trackless Ride With The Kitchen Kaberet Finale As The Cars Are Ascending At The End.

There'll Also Be A Second Clone Of Spaceship Earth Inside The Circarama Show The Belgium Pavillion. Ok, Thanks For Understanding?

Queen of the WDW Scene

In the Parks
No
Hey Guys I Heard From A Bus Driver That Spaceship Earth With An Exact Clone Of World Of Motion. It'll Be A Trackless Ride With The Kitchen Kaberet Finale As The Cars Are Ascending At The End.

There'll Also Be A Second Clone Of Spaceship Earth Inside The Circarama Show The Belgium Pavillion. Ok, Thanks For Understanding?

Veggie fruit fruit. Veggie veggie fruit fruit.

Raineman

Is this guy a disciple of our good buddy Tommy from the Site That Shall Not Be Named? At least he is calling them "hypotheticals", but without any background info/sources, the info may as well be coming from someone on the cleaning staff at Pop Century. I wish I had a dollar for every one of these types of posts I've seen in my 5 1/2 years on this board.

cm1988

Y'know, we could use this thread to discuss every idea that a bus driver ever suggested. We could put microphones in at wardrobe and share the rumors that costumed CM are telling each other. We could totally fabricate changes that we hope will happen, for whatever reason, and try to get popular acceptance for them. We could ruminate on all of this stuff if we want to. Maybe the noise of so much cud-chewing will gain attention of the bean counters in Team Disney. They might bring up our ideas with the folks at Burbank, Glendale, and back of Wonders of Life (or what's left of it).

Or, we could take a deep breath and welcome ourselves back to reality.

EPICOT

I Will Be Posting All Hypotheticals (Actually Being Discussed At Disney) About Magic Kingdom Here
Who is supposed to be discussing this?

If a group of us guests go to Disney property and discuss these "hypotheticals" then technically this insider is correct that they are being discussed "at Disney."

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom