D23 Epcot Forever Poster Series

Rteetz

No cancellation email as of yet.

Order is still listed on my shopDisney account. My pending charge is no longer there though.

trainplane3

No cancellation email as of yet.

Order is still listed on my shopDisney account. My pending charge is no longer there though.
So the money was released back to you? Or did they actually take it?
I'm still seeing a pending charge and "In progress" on Shop Disney right now.

Rteetz

So the money was released back to you? Or did they actually take it?
I'm still seeing a pending charge and "In progress" on Shop Disney right now.
Says in progress on shopDisney but my card doesn't show anything and I don't have any money not accounted for at the moment. I have had this happened before though where a charge will disappear for a bit when pending and then reappear as completed.

Something interesting happened to me a week ago. I pre-ordered the NBA limited edition 2020 “whole new game” lithograph. After ordering it 5 hours later I received an e-mail telling me they ran out. I didn’t believe it so I placed a second order. For my second order I never received an email telling me they were out.... I still have a pending charge for that order. Main point something is messed up in their system. That could explain the randomness of the cancelled orders?

Disneysea05

In the Parks
Yes
My 12:02am order has been canceled. hope this doesn’t happen for The Land posters.

I still am so thankful that I was able to get Maelstrom, Universe of Energy and Imagination with no problems.

Last edited:

DreamfinderGuy

I still have a pending charge. The same thing happened when I tried to order CommuniCore, and I never even got a cancellation email, the order just disappeared from my account and so did the pending charge.

My 7:35 AM EST IllumiNations is still pending as of right now. For the sake of fairness I hope they at least redo IllumiNations next wave in addition to the planned releases.

DreamfinderGuy

I think they should re-release them all as non-le (not screenprinted) posters for festival of the arts this year. I feel like they could price them at $30 and make a fortune?
Regular 24x36 posters go for $50 there. They know they can make more through an open edition priced higher. Sell them at the experience center like they used to sell all that merch, they'll do well.

vikescaper

I still have a pending charge. The same thing happened when I tried to order CommuniCore, and I never even got a cancellation email, the order just disappeared from my account and so did the pending charge.

My 7:35 AM EST IllumiNations is still pending as of right now. For the sake of fairness I hope they at least redo IllumiNations next wave in addition to the planned releases.

I’ve had that happen to me before on Shop Disney. I pre-ordered something and the order showed up as pending. Then one day, the order was gone and was canceled.

As of this morning, my order is still showing as pending on both the website and on my credit card.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom