The Red Button Option

HairyChest

The rides at Galaxies Edge are the reason a lover of the original trilogy like me would go. Had they actually made places from the movies then the rides wouldn't be as much as important.

MerlinTheGoat

What happened to Lee?
Lee doesn't post here anymore. He has a massive distaste for Disney's sycophantic army of bloggers, and their own respective cult-like fanbases. Being fed up with their increasing numbers and bad behavior was a huge factor in why he no longer posts. A handful of other members here knew him in real life, but I dunno if they've spoken to him lately.

Last edited:

jt04

Rise does not = Galaxies Edge.

If SWL had opened in the same manner as Pandora they would have had comparable waits IMO.

Though not sure how throughput compares between RotR and FoP. It would make an interesting study once rise is optimized.

But I still contend rise would theoretically always have longer standby times if it could be quantified.

We likely will never know because I firmly believe Rise will always require boarding groups.

TrainsOfDisney

We likely will never know because I firmly believe Rise will always require boarding groups.

If that’s true it’s an epic fail on Disney for not being able to operate an attraction reliably. I mean... that goes into Rocket Rods Territory does it not?

DVCakaCarlF

If SWL had opened in the same manner as Pandora they would have had comparable waits IMO.

Though not sure how throughput compares between RotR and FoP. It would make an interesting study once rise is optimized.

But I still contend rise would theoretically always have longer standby times if it could be quantified.

I still don’t understand how boarding groups work...I guess I should read up on it.

jt04

If that’s true it’s an epic fail on Disney for not being able to operate an attraction reliably. I mean... that goes into Rocket Rods Territory does it not?

The BGs will be required even after they work out the bugs. Except for limited hours special events.

IMO.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom