HHN Not Happening

Rob562

If I were in charge of HHN construction logistics and budgeting, I'd probably greenlight any construction that can easily be stopped and stored until next year in facilities that don't need to be used until then. But I'd also have a definite date to make a decision one way or the other, at least as far as what's within their control. (Obviously if the state or county orders them to shut down there's not much they can do)

That way if they pull the plug on 2020, they can store what they have and use those house plans for next year's HHN. And if they still go ahead with this year, they've been building it all this time.

-Rob

Update :

Attachments

• 826E609C-34FB-4828-A267-F133AD9A72D5.png
    826E609C-34FB-4828-A267-F133AD9A72D5.png
    397.4 KB · Views: 140

JT3000

Yep. Although it seemed fairly obvious. Maybe HHN lovers were in hard denial these past few months. I expected no less then a full cancellation.

So was Universal. They were selling tickets and put up an entrance for the Tribute Store just the other day. Makes me wonder if Orlando management possibly weren't on the same page and the execs in Hollywood stepped in. Their event has been an obvious no-go for a while now, as the park still isn't open and houses were already being demolished, but everyone expected Orlando to go ahead.

JoeCamel

So was Universal. They were selling tickets and put up an entrance for the Tribute Store just the other day. Makes me wonder if Orlando management possibly weren't on the same page and the execs in Hollywood stepped in. Their event has been an obvious no-go for a while now, as the park still isn't open and houses were already being demolished, but everyone expected Orlando to go ahead.
I think the decision was in when the RNC called off Jacksonville. Up until yesterday they thought the store would open today. When it came down to it they made the right call

TheDisneyDaysOfOurLives

In the Parks
Yes
Lot of people eating crow in this thread today lol. "It's happening. They are building mazez"

I mean, they were building mazes.

Also, I feel bad for those at UO who are potentially looking at their jobs vanishing because of the lack of revenue from HHN, especially those in Entertainment and Universal Creative. I wouldn't be laughing at people eating crow when there are real people who are going to be seriously impacted by this.

1HAPPYGHOSTHOST

I mean, they were building mazes.

Also, I feel bad for those at UO who are potentially looking at their jobs vanishing because of the lack of revenue from HHN, especially those in Entertainment and Universal Creative. I wouldn't be laughing at people eating crow when there are real people who are going to be seriously impacted by this.
If you honestly thought any halloween even was happeing at any theme park this year, you were kidding yourself. It was never going to happen no matter what bonehead in parks operations thought when they tried to get sets built.

1HAPPYGHOSTHOST

They DID build them.

41c.jpg
and now they will unbuild them. i never said they didn't build them. i am making fun of those who said "Its happening. they are building mazes" thinking that was a guarantee the event was happening when any person could easily see it was never going to happen. please try to keep up.

JT3000

and now they will unbuild them. i never said they didn't build them. i am making fun of those who said "Its happening. they are building mazes" thinking that was a guarantee the event was happening when any person could easily see it was never going to happen. please try to keep up.

Oh I'm keeping up, and I've noticed an obvious pattern in your posting. Lots of trolling, very little substance. And might I add, you're even doing the whole "I told you so!" shtick all wrong. You know, because you didn't even say anything until just now. :facepalm: It isn't your place to make fun of anyone for thinking the event would still happen, nor does it add anything of worth in the aftermath of the event's cancellation. You're just ing in the wind.

1HAPPYGHOSTHOST

Oh I'm keeping up, and I've noticed an obvious pattern in your posting. Lots of trolling, very little substance. And might I add, you're even doing the whole "I told you so!" shtick all wrong. You know, because you didn't even say anything until just now. :facepalm: It isn't your place to make fun of anyone for thinking the event would still happen, nor does it add anything of worth in the aftermath of the event's cancellation. You're just ****ing in the wind.
1. Not trolling. 2. been saying it for months in the disneyland forum. 3. I find it very funny people thought the event would happen when it obviously wouldn't. now stop responding to me.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom