2020-Gaming discussion

erasure fan1

Yea, I am talking about the multiplayer side. The single player experience is the best part of the game. IMO it is better than Gears 4 campaign. The only parts of the single player I didn’t like was the ending and how the story played out. I feel like both of those are personal preferences. I’ve played all the gears titles.
They still haven't been able to top gears 2 horde mode in my opinion. I had a lot of fun in that mode.

PopCentury

They still haven't been able to top gears 2 horde mode in my opinion. I had a lot of fun in that mode.

I agree with you. Gears 2 had the best horde mode and it has been declining every game since. I wish Gears 5 could have a separate horde mode called classic horde, which would be like Gears 2. I feel like the simpler the better. The locust are way better enemies than swarm and robots.

I don't know if you played Gears 5 horde mode but you are locked to a specific character if you want to be a certain class or whatever they call it in this one. Who knows why they thought that was a good idea lol.

I wish they expanded on Beast Mode from Gears 3.

Jimmy Thick

Original Poster
Oh my, I just finished Metroid Other M and I have to admit, the game is an absolute masterpiece. I know it got destroyed by the hardcore Metroid fans but after you learn the mechanics, and I'll admit some of it can be a little clunky, the game from my opinion is probably the second or third best in the series. I played it on my Wii U through that systems incredible Virtual Console that I hope has a few more years left. I cannot recommend this game highly enough.

I was a sega fan boy since I bought the sega master system over the NES. It was lightyears ahead of nintendo. I to this day have every sega system hooked up and playable. But man have they been just mediocre to poor for a while now.

Sega right now for me is Yakuza, any of the classic retro which is always good and Total War, of which Three Kingdoms is easily the best in the series. While I won't preorder anything if initial reviews are good I'll usually buy games from Sega right away.

Mike S

Oh my, I just finished Metroid Other M and I have to admit, the game is an absolute masterpiece. I know it got destroyed by the hardcore Metroid fans but after you learn the mechanics, and I'll admit some of it can be a little clunky, the game from my opinion is probably the second or third best in the series. I played it on my Wii U through that systems incredible Virtual Console that I hope has a few more years left. I cannot recommend this game highly enough.
None of what you pointed out are what people had the most problems with.

erasure fan1

Sega right now for me is Yakuza, any of the classic retro which is always good and Total War, of which Three Kingdoms is easily the best in the series. While I won't preorder anything if initial reviews are good I'll usually buy games from Sega right away.
I have never been a huge fan of yakuza or total war. I am looking forward to phantasy star coming to the xbox though. Sonic mania was pretty great, but I wouldn't call that made by sega.

Dead2009

Horror Movie Guru
I'm more hyped for the Pokemon game next month if anything else. Also found out I can play Famicom and Super Famicom games on my Switch so thats what I'm doing after work :D.

Sharon&Susan

It was already announced as being cancelled.
1583944723064.png

erasure fan1

Anyone playing Ori and the will of the wisps?

So far it is really good. It has the same feel as the original. If you like the metroidvania style games, it's definitely worth checking out. I will say that having gamepass on xbox has been great. Especially now with being at home.

Dead2009

Horror Movie Guru
Anyone playing Ori and the will of the wisps?

So far it is really good. It has the same feel as the original. If you like the metroidvania style games, it's definitely worth checking out. I will say that having gamepass on xbox has been great. Especially now with being at home.

Ill probably download both considering the first game is on there as well....I think?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom