News Haunted Mansion To Remain Closed For Unknown Reasons

DVCakaCarlF

I wonder if Chapek will provide a discount equal to the attraction’s value for the price of daily admission...I’m not even going to get started on the lack of use of my annual pass....I’m not bitter, at all.

DisAl

When Bob I. left he told Bob C. he had left two letters on his desk. The first time there was a catastrophe of some type, he was to open the letter marked "1", and the next time something happened to open the letter marked "2".
When the Jungle Cruise boat sank he opened #1. Inside was a letter that said "Blame this catastrophe on your predecessor."
Today when the Haunted Mansion shut down he decided to open #2. It began "Write two letters....."

DVCakaCarlF

I want to give Bob C the benefit of the doubt, but I usually get in more trouble when I do favors for people.

I’m just going to be disappointed...

Phineas

The picture seems to be getting clearer.

What I wish would happen is a refurb. Clean-up and repaint, mechanical and technical fixing, and bringing back the old Hitchhikers Ghost would be all it needs for me.
And maybe bring back the beating heart bride. I’ve said this numerous times, but I despise Constance Hatchaway.

Edit: hopefully it’s back up by Friday, I leave Saturday morning and have only gotten to ride my favorite ride once so far.

Edit part deux: And so with my natural bad luck, of course it reopened the day I flew home. And I saw it hovering between 10-25 minute wait times, for some extra salty pixie dust in the wound. Ah well.

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom