Rumor Is the End of Innoventions Near?

Spash007

When I read that article this morning, I was convinced it had to be wrong. I'm hoping that at least the architecture will be appropriate.

@marni1971 is there any chance for the fountain of nations, or something similar, to be in the "Epcot Garden" area?

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
So they are removing the fountain? Or is that one of the things they missed?

Unless it's a beer fountain.

The water feature will be the new water path/maze.

The one thing I like is the ability to go immediately left once one is past SSE and not have to pass Electric Umbrella first to go left.

Good thing they're expanding food service. Epcot has so few choices.

rudyjr13

Now that I've read it. I like it. Sorry guys. Been going there since 1982 as a 2 year old and I like these changes. I bet they move the water fountain functionality to another spot in the park, perhaps the pond just past it. In the concept art there is a water fountain element in that area. The green space and the water maze area sound like a welcome improvement to the current pavement look and feel.

TOCPE82

Just one small step for FestCot, but one giant leap for FestCot kind.

I like the idea of a beer garden in EPCOT, but not in Future World.

AdventureMP4z

I'm really hoping that by beer garden, they mean the entire space from SE to WS lagoon will be green, with potentially a few different food/drink kiosks that can be enjoyed outdoors. Otherwise I'm just thinking of the pop up beer gardens that are held in parking lots.

Like a year-round Festival? Yeah that would be pretty neat.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom