News Reflections – A Disney Lakeside Lodge (Project 89 - Development near Fort Wilderness)

Rteetz

New nature inspired DVC resort opens 2022

Dpz1rhsXoAIAgCP.jpg

CaptainAmerica

I mean sure. I consider WL a DVC resort that way. Its a resort that has DVC so a DVC resort.
I think people take "DVC resort" and go overboard about how DVC is taking over the world, so I think the phrasing matters.

Old Key West and Saratoga Springs are DVC resorts. Kidani Village is a DVC resort within a deluxe resort. The Boardwalk is a deluxe resort that includes DVC villas.

Rteetz

I think people take "DVC resort" and go overboard about how DVC is taking over the world, so I think the phrasing matters.

Old Key West and Saratoga Springs are DVC resorts. Kidani Village is a DVC resort within a deluxe resort. The Boardwalk is a deluxe resort that includes DVC villas.
DVC is a driving factor though.

Kevin_W

Yikes, the rendering looks awful modern for a "nature inspired resort". Besides the porte cochere it looks like a generic Hyatt Place hotel.

that was my thought as well. There has been a lot of new urban development in my town (Dublin, OH) and this looks like it would fit right in. It doesn't scream "nature inspired" to me.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom