News Hakuna Matata Time Dance Party coming to Disney's Animal Kingdom in 2019

King Racoon 77

Thank you sir. You were an inspiration.
Premium Member
This would be impossible, because the Phoenicians have been gone since around 300 BC. However, they did invent our ABC's, so they will always be worthy of our everlasting gratitude.
images(6).jpg

FigmentJedi

How do these dance parties even pay for their development and operation? Any time I'm near one, I see half a dozen guests sort of forcing, or aggressively encouraging, their children to dance with more than a dozen cast members trying so hard to appear to be having fun dancing with them. In the age of WDW Accounting, I can't see how these work well.
All you need is a DJ and some rubberheads. No scripts, no equity actors, just throw characters in people's faces.

smile

Because Cancelling the Discovery Island Carnivale dance party needs room for ANOTHER Dance Party....
tumblr_ma532q7ZCj1rvwttvo1_500.gif

with all due respect, i do believe replacing a dance party with one that's more synergistically aligned with the goals of walt disney parks, resorts and consumer products makes perfect sense

another dance party, tho?
i tend to be more lenient towards such at dak, as i think that kind of streetmosphere can be a wonderful compliment, and not nearly as trite as some conceived for the hub, tland, and the AMERICA GARDENS THEATER ... sorry

provided it doesn't go off the rails, but that's not the plan as those are normally relegated to c&h ;)

AshaNeOmah

When did Timon ever meet Rafiki?

They literally meet in the Lion King right after Simba leaves the jungle for the Pride Lands.

Rafiki: Ho, ho, ho, ho. You won't find him here. Ha ha. The king... has returned.
Nala: {Quietly} I can't believe it. {louder, amazed} He's gone back.
Timon: Gone back? What do you mean. {Looks where Rafiki was; Rafiki is now gone} Hey! What's goin' on here? Who's the monkey?
Nala: Simba's gone to challenge Scar.
Timon: Who?
Nala: Scar.
Pumbaa: Who's got a scar?
Nala: {Shaking head} No, no, no. It's his uncle.
Timon: The monkey's his uncle?
Nala: No! Simba's gone back to challenge his uncle to take his place as king.
Timon and Pumbaa: Ohhh.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom