News TWDC Organizational Shakeup - Parks combined with Consumer Products

smile

With our unparalleled Studio and Media Networks serving as content engines for the Company, we are combining the management of our direct-to-consumer distribution platforms, technology and international operations to deliver the entertainment and sports content consumers around the world want most, with more choice, personalization and convenience than ever before.”

thanks, robert!
michael never had the guts to just come out and say it!

any remaining illusions as to the parks' true purpose?
thus officially ends any and all ip usage discussions, ya'll - boo-yah!

:hilarious:

*Q*

He came from Strategic Planning. He’s Igerbot 2.0.
HlPom8YsLtsNwVzgbdFvj86LgUxDVMxvME5scq9acGcqztziA2C5AlOA7VNMlrRV_DlEbl9LYz4Jav13ik4Hrot4a8rR8bc=s0
He looks like the robotic congressman from Parks & Rec:
latest

Mat Cauthon

Disney's attempt at Netflix.

All motivated by this:
"according to eMarketer, this year a total of 222.7 million people in the U.S. will watch digital video content on any device, up 3.2% over 2016. Adults in the U.S. will spend an average 76 minutes per day watching digital video this year, which is up 9.3% over last year. And, for comparison, U.S. adults will spend an average of three hours and 58 minutes a day watching traditional television this year, which reflects a 3.1% drop from last year." - Forbes
Holy cow!! I have no idea how the average adult is able to find the time to watch over 5 hours per day of digital video and traditional television combined. If I find the time to watch one movie a week I feel like I'm doing pretty good. Even on a weekend I can't spend that much time per day even spreading it out.

Disneyhead'71

Holy cow!! I have no idea how the average adult is able to find the time to watch over 5 hours per day of digital video and traditional television combined. If I find the time to watch one movie a week I feel like I'm doing pretty good. Even on a weekend I can't spend that much time per day even spreading it out.
Nielsen and Cable Companies think that if the TV is on, people are watching it. Instead of doing chores with background noise on.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom