News Big changes coming to EPCOT's Future World?

Tavernacle12

It does run when it goes dark. It closes at 7. Hence if you visit in winter it’s open when it goes dark outside.

It used to be open until park closing.

Does the closing time vary? I swear I managed to get on there closer to RoE in the last year or so. I did a daytime, twilight, and night ride over the course of the trip. It was great.

msteel

Side note- Does anyone have a link to a list of websites that aren't allowed to be posted on here?

I think there's pretty much only one. Don't worry about linking to the wrong one, though because if you do happen to link to "The Site That Must Not Be Named" then it will be automatically be rendered as .com

msg7

I think there's pretty much only one. Don't worry about linking to the wrong one, though because if you do happen to link to "The Site That Must Not Be Named" then it will be automatically be rendered as *****.com
Perfect! Thanks!

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Side note- Does anyone have a link to a list of websites that aren't allowed to be posted on here?

Disney runs a Twitter account "WDW Today". Throw the word "News" in the middle of it and you get the web and social media of an online presence run by Tom "Clickbait" Corless.

The only other forbidden site uses "WDW" prefixed by "Easy." Not coincidentally, a colleague of Corless.

All other blogging sites are OK to link to.

KrazyKat

CFD96E26-5AFA-448C-93B0-2E81C15B85C1.jpeg

A0DBFA72-CA4E-44A8-8903-D84DD274A681.jpeg
If only I could blend in...

imagineer97

In the Parks
No
Has anyone found another source for Corless' claim that WoL is going to be used for an attraction soon/won't be Festival Center anymore?

MrConbon

Disney runs a Twitter account "WDW Today". Throw the word "News" in the middle of it and you get the web and social media of an online presence run by Tom "Clickbait" Corless.

The only other forbidden site uses "WDW" prefixed by "Easy." Not coincidentally, a colleague of Corless.

All other blogging sites are OK to link to.

Wait what’s wrong with that blog? They usually come out first with the news updates and provide pictures of what the park is like on certain days. I use them as my first source most times.

CTC

Yes, maybe so. But maybe there will be more to it than just eating. Maybe there would be an educational piece to it? And then of course, some shopping? Sitting right between two space rides seems to make sense.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom