News New Background Music today at Disney's Hollywood Studios

jmmc

I am happy to hear new music still set in the classic Hollywood era being added. The way some parts of the park are going, it's good to see signs the old Hollywood theme will stick around, at least in some areas. As DHS starts going in the direction of different lands in other areas, there's no reason Hollywood Boulevard can't be like that park's version of Main Street USA.

Loving the new music; it seems livelier and blends each area together well. My only hope is that the music from the cue area for Tower of Terror remains as it was (if it even still plays).

wendysue

I listened to the sample, but am just not sure about it. Doesn't really do anything for me, but will check it out when we go in a couple weeks and see if actually being there makes it work. I hope so, because HS has always had a certain ambience for me and I really hope this doesn't change the whole mood.

JawaLivin

Love the new music! It brings out all that I love about Hollywood Studios, glitzy, old Hollywood glamour! I am pretty sure I heard new music at Animal Kingdom last Monday. It was quite pleasing also. Maybe all the parks are slated to get a music update?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom