Pixar film festival refurb?

aladdin2007

I can't believe this is still even running, thought it was gone already (needs to be). Long over due for a real attraction. It's pretty sad when they refuse to spend or just simply don't know what to do anymore. The circle of life theater is still closed next door, with no word of or planned reopening. Looks like chapek's cuts continue. even more evident in the restaurants recently, I know a diff thread, but just saying.

Jeff456

I wouldn't be shocked if it changes to a movie preview for Coco or something. Honestly, at this point, could we at LEAST get back HISTA? I mean... It's dated, but at least the theming of the entire pavilion would go back to being together, and it would make sense, and it's not as much of a waste of space, and it's at least enjoyable.
Would love HISTA to come back!

WDWTank

How about a new 4d, cutting edge movie about "a Magic Eye". It would tie togethr the Imagination Pavilion with a more cohesive theme. The show could involve live actors and "a morphing, animatronic screen". :)

Delgado

I don't know what ya all are complaining about I get the best sleep of my trip during this attraction. Full out slobber and wake myself up from snoring and all groggy like after a long morning/afternoon in the hot parks.

Bacon

I don't know what ya all are complaining about I get the best sleep of my trip during this attraction. Full out slobber and wake myself up from snoring and all groggy like after a long morning/afternoon in the hot parks.
Ellen?

jt04

Uni is adding a DreamWorks theatre in place of Shrek. Perhaps Disney will add a Pixar equivalent in this theater.

aladdin2007

The days of Disney giving a flark about their attractions have long past. Expect something like film previews to fill up that space until the end of time. COMING SOON: Avengers Infinity War sneek peak at the Magic Eye Theater!

I think your right, sadly. Its going to take new direction from a new group at the top and thats not happening.

Dizney Crew

Not gonna lie we've used a FP+ on this attraction a few times, I know this is a walk on all the time. but when we need a 3rd FP booked before we can park hop or get another top tier attraction, this show does the trick. Our daughter who's 4 enjoys it, its OK, but we're ready for something/anything new in this spot. Even if they just mixed up all the shorts they have on DVD and just had them in 3D would be an upgrade,blows me away that they always show the same cartoons over and over.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
I can't believe this is still even running, thought it was gone already (needs to be). Long over due for a real attraction. It's pretty sad when they refuse to spend or just simply don't know what to do anymore. The circle of life theater is still closed next door, with no word of or planned reopening. Looks like chapek's cuts continue. even more evident in the restaurants recently, I know a diff thread, but just saying.
Should be June 10 for CoL - we'll see.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom