PERMITS

Old Mouseketeer

Issued BLD2017-01206 MORROW MEADOWS CORPORATION 1313 S HARBOR BLVD Electrical for (1) sub panel with receptacles to support temporary media trailer - Disneyland - West Side Area, BOH - Fantasmic. REF: BLD2017-00749

This references an earlier permit which said:

Disneyland - West Side Area, BOH - Fantasmic Programming Trailer - Miscellaneous: 315 s.ft pre-fabricated engineered temporary media trailer with ramps and landings. (March 22,2017 thru June 20th, 2017)

Expect an extension in 3-2-1...

SSG

Original Poster
A new canopy at Tuck and Roll

Received BLD2017-01669 WALT DISNEY WORLD CO 1515 S HARBOR BLVDDCA- Hollywood Picture Backlot Gate 60 - Adjecent to Tuck and Roll - Tenant Improvement: 1200 sq.ft free standing pre-fabricated canopy anchored to concrete with electrical for themed vehicles.

SSG

Original Poster
A big day for permits:

ReceivedBLD2017-01705WALT DISNEY WORLD CO1313 S HARBOR BLVDDisney - BOH - Grand Canyon Diorama - Fall Protection - Tenant Improvement: Install new access hatch, guardrail, show lighting, 225 subpanel work being conducted inside existing tunnel that the train runs into. (See plans for additional information).

ReceivedBLD2017-01708WALT DISNEY WORLD CO1313 S HARBOR BLVDDisney - Frontierland - Tom Sawyer Island/ Fantasmic Aladdin Magic Carpet Lift Access Panel - Tenant Improvement: Create new opening in existing concrete wall to go into existing pit with stairs and conduits for motor control center.

ReceivedBLD2017-01709WALT DISNEY WORLD CO1313 S HARBOR BLVDDisney - Buena Vista Street - Turnstiles (204) - Summer of Heroes Permanent Supports for Fure Signage - Tenant Improvement: Install (9) supports for future signage on top of existing roof with electrical.

TP2000

Gearing up for a Cars 3 event.

Received BLD2017-01807 WALT DISNEY WORLD CO 745 E KATELLA AVE 807 (Ramones House of Body Art) DCA - Cars 3 Premier Temporary Event - Temporary Permit: Installation truss archs and lighting towers to be anchored by concrete ballast located Timon parking lot and Ramones House. (Install May 21st thru June 10th)

So that tells me they'll have the entrance for the private party in the "Timon" parking lot (which is funny because that's the old name from 2001 for that section of the parking lot), and then have Cars Land dressed up for the premiere party itself.

I can't believe TDA is going to close Cars Land early on a Saturday. That will be ugly for them.

Disney Analyst

A big day for permits:

ReceivedBLD2017-01705WALT DISNEY WORLD CO1313 S HARBOR BLVDDisney - BOH - Grand Canyon Diorama - Fall Protection - Tenant Improvement: Install new access hatch, guardrail, show lighting, 225 subpanel work being conducted inside existing tunnel that the train runs into. (See plans for additional information).

ReceivedBLD2017-01708WALT DISNEY WORLD CO1313 S HARBOR BLVDDisney - Frontierland - Tom Sawyer Island/ Fantasmic Aladdin Magic Carpet Lift Access Panel - Tenant Improvement: Create new opening in existing concrete wall to go into existing pit with stairs and conduits for motor control center.

ReceivedBLD2017-01709WALT DISNEY WORLD CO1313 S HARBOR BLVDDisney - Buena Vista Street - Turnstiles (204) - Summer of Heroes Permanent Supports for Fure Signage - Tenant Improvement: Install (9) supports for future signage on top of existing roof with electrical.

I find it interesting that the permit is coming now for the carpet... They already did all major construction on the stage months ago. I guess they are doing more now?

Curious Constance

So that tells me they'll have the entrance for the private party in the "Timon" parking lot (which is funny because that's the old name from 2001 for that section of the parking lot), and then have Cars Land dressed up for the premiere party itself.

I can't believe TDA is going to close Cars Land early on a Saturday. That will be ugly for them.
This isn't June 17th is it? Or is it June 10th?

SSG

Original Poster
I wonder if this means APD's substation is being re-modeled?

Received BLD2017-01835 WALT DISNEY WORLD CO 1520 S DISNEYLAND DR BLDG B DTD - Anaheim Police Department Trailer - Temporary installation of pre-fabricated state approved trailer with (2) accessible restrooms, wall ac unit, pre-fabricated ramp stairs, extend existing electrical, sewer, mechanical and comply with ADA parking.

SSG

Original Poster
Workin' on the Railroad.

Issued BLD2017-01841 G B COOKE INC 1313 S HARBOR BLVD Plumbing for Disneyland - North Service Area - Roundhouse - Tenant Improvement: Install a new 2,500 gal storm water lift station with underground pre-cast concrete vault located at Southeast corner of the Train Maintenance Building. REF: BLD2017-01432

Old Mouseketeer

Workin' on the Railroad.

Issued BLD2017-01841 G B COOKE INC 1313 S HARBOR BLVD Plumbing for Disneyland - North Service Area - Roundhouse - Tenant Improvement: Install a new 2,500 gal storm water lift station with underground pre-cast concrete vault located at Southeast corner of the Train Maintenance Building. REF: BLD2017-01432

Funny you should mention this. One of my rebel spies reported seeing spray painted utility notations on the asphalt around the Roundhouse and we had no idea what it could be.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom