A Twist In Time : The Discussion Thread

DinoInstitute

Probably :p

But even going over sa season 2 in recap mode and the elite eight restrospectives were really informative
They were all fun!

I think some of the best were actually in our own comp The creator games! There was even a fun spin off like Creator Games Spotlights or something like that that was an extra historical look at the parks at whatever the theme was that week.

spacemt354

Chili's
They were all fun!

I think some of the best were actually in our own comp The creator games! There was even a fun spin off like Creator Games Spotlights or something like that that was an extra historical look at the parks at whatever the theme was that week.
Oh gosh you're right!! The one about discovery island was a really neat tie in to the challenge.

Yeah those were awesome! The only one i dont like was the opening podcast to TCG :hilarious: Everything else was great though. :D

DinoInstitute

Oh good luck with that:p
Seriously though, some day I would like to do another season, I thought it was a really fun concept!

(Perhaps even January?o_O Unlike in years past there doesn't really seem to be any competitions planned on the horizon, unless I've missed something :p Though @RMichael21 when is The Amazing Race, as I am excited for that one!

But hey, like we've been trying to get more and more people joining, soon we might get to a point where we need multiple comps for all the people!:D:p

spacemt354

Chili's
Seriously though, some day I would like to do another season, I thought it was a really fun concept!

(Perhaps even January?o_O Unlike in years past there doesn't really seem to be any competitions planned on the horizon, unless I've missed something :p Though @RMichael21 when is The Amazing Race, as I am excited for that one!

But hey, like we've been trying to get more and more people joining, soon we might get to a point where we need multiple comps for all the people!:D:p
Same! Hopefully @Sam4D23 can return as well!

It's funny we are talking about this because @tcool123 and I wanted to bring back the newsletter and we were going to have a segment with an imagineering calendar that'll keep track of all the comps throughout the year so everyone can have a reference point - because there have been a bunch popping up:bookworm::p

tcool123

Original Poster
It's funny we are talking about this because @tcool123 and I wanted to bring back the newsletter and we were going to have a segment with an imagineering calendar that'll keep track of all the comps throughout the year so everyone can have a reference point - because there have been a bunch popping up:bookworm::p
Shhhhhhh space, the newsletters by this point are fun surprises :rolleyes::p

But its almost done, was waiting for this competition to finish the newsletter. Should be up before 4:30 EST :D

tcool123

Original Poster
Shhhhhhh space, the newsletters by this point are fun surprises :rolleyes::p

But its almost done, was waiting for this competition to finish the newsletter. Should be up before 4:30 EST :D
tumblr_mxvrpkT6oh1r7g0lvo2_250.gif

http://forums.wdwmagic.com/threads/the-newsroom.914965/#post-7490269

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom